Community > Posts By > cplichristmd

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:11 AM
wow i don't like poems or poetry much but that was good.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:08 AM
if you write back then they wil write back then it turns into a never ending story.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:49 AM
well i am going to leave this room before i start to get upset lol. not mad at anyone for voicing their opinions and i still stand by mine but it is good to have good arguments sometimes. keeps us honest so to speak. i have to get ready to take my daughter to the circus now so have a great day.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:46 AM

if you refuse to do your duty as a member of the military you deserve to go to jail. i dont care if you think it is wrong or not. if you are told to go you had better get ready pack your crap and kiss everyone goodbye. he is a coward.

If the president told you to kill your first born I guess you would do that too...
every man and woman signed that piece of paper and it is in detail that you are to do as your told and go where they tell you to go. if it is illegal well get your piece of paper babe and start a petition to impeach everyone involved it voting to fund, send troops over and oversee the "war". hurry you better get working. hey after that why don't you just go ahead and try to get everyone to charge them with war crimes too. hows that sound.

You know you can't fight city hall....haha, your statement makes about as much sense as trying to clean up the environment, the bad guys are gonna win, cause it is easier to do something nasty than trying to undo it...
oh oh oh ok

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:45 AM

I have to ask, Cplichristmd, If your CO orders you to shoot children, are you going to do it? How about American citizens? A member of your own family?

Just want to know where you would draw the line in the sand so to speak.
no duh and i am not going to get into an argument with a question as stupid as that one.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:42 AM

i have family members and friends in the military who serve our country and of whom i am very proud for doing so.

and most of them would agree with you cplichristmd

all i'm saying is if you've been there and seen what's going on first hand, do you really agree with it personally

we have a right as a democratic society to voice our opinions
you do and you should just saying people who refuse to go when they swore to do so make me pissed.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:41 AM

if you refuse to do your duty as a member of the military you deserve to go to jail. i dont care if you think it is wrong or not. if you are told to go you had better get ready pack your crap and kiss everyone goodbye. he is a coward.

If the president told you to kill your first born I guess you would do that too...
every man and woman signed that piece of paper and it is in detail that you are to do as your told and go where they tell you to go. if it is illegal well get your piece of paper babe and start a petition to impeach everyone involved it voting to fund, send troops over and oversee the "war". hurry you better get working. hey after that why don't you just go ahead and try to get everyone to charge them with war crimes too. hows that sound.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:35 AM
and i don't think it is illegal if the congress keeps pouring billions of dollars every year into it.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:34 AM

i served and am still serving my country babe. what did you do

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:32 AM

I think all people have the capacity to lie. It is NOT a gender question, but rather a "quality of a person" question.

If you encounter people who lie to you all the time.... hmmm. You got to find that interesting. I think that people lie to themselves more than to others, overall.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good point.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:31 AM
two squares per wipe folded in half. that's the rule

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:29 AM

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:25 AM
and why do women have to use half of the roll every single time too. geexe they are the reason we are running out of trees lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:22 AM
over

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:22 AM

My daughter and I just went no too long ago, get there an hour early and they will let you down on the floor and meet the clowns, watch the elephant paint, so on...it's great

Enjoy!
ooooooooooooo that sounds cool maybe i might show up early.

Is it Ringling Bros? If so you can do that....
yup sure is

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:21 AM
girls lie the most for sure

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:17 AM

My daughter and I just went no too long ago, get there an hour early and they will let you down on the floor and meet the clowns, watch the elephant paint, so on...it's great

Enjoy!
ooooooooooooo that sounds cool maybe i might show up early.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:10 AM
take my 3 year old daughter to the circus. both of us have never been so it is going to be a good time.

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:39 PM

girly panties...laugh
cool because grannie panties are so not cool

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:36 PM
boxer briefs

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25