Community > Posts By > cplichristmd

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:05 PM

haha chris-is it?

Just change my mind dude

and sry, I can't believe I used an army abv. uggg

so I took the asvab for ****s and giggles and there were 4 army kids there (all still in HS) and they wold not shut the F*** up, like the whole exam.

And, at one point I asked "can you write in the test" and these 3 ****s bust out laughing and I said what the hell is so funny and this kid goes "turn around, I am not talking to you." So I say, "DO you actually think you can tell me what to do?" the kid says "no ma'am" haha

Yeah, it happened, what now biatchesss
wish i could change your mind but you live oh so far away

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:51 PM

What's ya'lls MOS?

My fav Marine quote:

"If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes; they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

The USMC was the first department of service I looked into, I wavered for a while b/t the Navy and the marines, but in the end- I couldn't "settle" for the Navy- I respect them more than anyone can know but, why not become a leader of the nations best?
so your in the coast guard?laugh

that was a low blow lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:49 PM

Oh damn, you crp are a handful

So get this, I go into the enlisted office (before I went to the oso) and a sgt commands a cpr to "take me in the back and show me how to be a marine."

wow....

but, I did go on a date with this dude, but then he ditched me a record # of 7 times- then deployed to hawaii......gotta luv the marines haha

until I find a marine who can change my mind I guess I'll date Navy, haha
that hurts me lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:48 PM

I was 17 days from picking up sgt when i got busted down for bs
naughty naughty lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:43 PM

ahhh enlisted then. What rank
cpl

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:42 PM
won hung low lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:41 PM

What's ya'lls MOS?

My fav Marine quote:

"If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes; they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

The USMC was the first department of service I looked into, I wavered for a while b/t the Navy and the marines, but in the end- I couldn't "settle" for the Navy- I respect them more than anyone can know but, why not become a leader of the nations best?

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:36 PM
it is cool huh

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:29 PM
yup

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:18 PM

Are two major places I would love 2 visit! drinker
i was in okinawa for a year its cool

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:17 PM

Im sorry...but he cannot be a complete idiot..
he won the presidential election twice!!

if people want to complain.. well we voted him in..
does that make the US full of a bunch of idiots??

the people who voted for him............no they were just lied to amd mislead and they believed him

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:16 PM

Man in the Cemetery

I stopped at a red light.
I saw a man with snow white hair.
Next to his truck,
Door still open,
As if he is telling himself,
"I won't stay for too long,"
He’s staring at a gravestone;
his wife.
He takes his head in his hands.
The light turns green.

aaawwwww

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:16 PM

I respect you guys service very much and I agree with kirk. I'm sure the viuals are hard and being odered around. My ex worked for the cillvian gov't and not all military peronell are treated with respect, by their leaders, unfortunately. I think the whole idea of controlling another is risky. I'm very grateful to all those who serve, though, and there are also wonderful leaders..just my personal experience. My forefathers fought for our freedom and know soldiers are now, as well.
flowerforyou
dont forget marines lol we are not soldiers we are marines but people get that confused sometimes lol its cool

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:12 PM

Semper Fi
thanks baby

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:11 PM
Edited by cplichristmd on Fri 05/16/08 06:11 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4kTnP5VJ1k&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4kTnP5VJ1k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>..................awwwww crap well figure it out lol i am dumb and cant copy and paste lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:09 PM

i miss being a marine
You can always come back to us. Just like the long lost brother
I sort of miss being in the armydrinker drinker drinker drinker
army is cool marines are just the best lol no offence lol

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:07 PM

It irritates me when people complain about the rising fuel cost and blame our President. I actually like him and feel he is doing a terrific job under the strain and pressure our nation is up against lately. He does a dandy fine job as a desicion maker in my book!!!! And if it were up to me no one would even be driving cars but bikes cause I hate cars! Who is w/ me??drinker drinker
everyone has their opinion but he is stupid and if it is not his way its the highway. i cant wait until he is out of office

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:04 PM
i miss being a marine

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:59 PM
230 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. I was born in a bomb crater, my mother was an M-16. My father was God Almighty. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a roughish looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea festering on anti-Americanism throughout the globe, wherever it may arise.

When my time comes I will die a glorious death on the battlefield giving my life for Mom, apple pie, and the American Flag. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, the rope from the Army, and on the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and have been running the show ever since.

We live like soldiers, talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, Lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by the grace of God!

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:54 PM

a fighting hole.....poaring rain and dreanched
sucks huh