cplichristmd's photo
Sat 06/14/08 06:09 PM
like peter gaberial's song games without frontiers

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:40 AM

its my good luck day!
and tonight i run with a good friend who i hope becomes morehappy
you said you loved mesad sad

i'm sorryflowerforyou .... i feel like christy (from the book) having to choose:cry:
my heart is broken for forever

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:33 AM

its my good luck day!
and tonight i run with a good friend who i hope becomes morehappy
you said you loved mesad sad

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:33 AM

i run naked in the streets playing with knifes
dont trip and fall

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:31 AM
the new one is cool too

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:18 AM

Yeah, but I just can't bring myself to order one of those blow up dolls for my ex from our child!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh
i didnt know today was fathers day lol

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:08 PM

how about a mystery???

or a clive cussler novel
i love you clive clussler is oe of my favs

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:50 PM
i will do it just dont pick something boring please and no romance novels

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:23 PM

i am still waiting i have met more people on plenty of fish than i have on here. i have only met one on here and met 13 on plenty of fish

thats 14...how many you want HA! laugh
ah ha met babe not dated lol. only one of them turned into a gf for a short while the rest were lessons in life i like to call them
that was over a year and a half. i dont think thats to bad and yes i do have standards mad

You've met 14 women.... What is your screening process?? Breathing? Great let's go...

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:09 PM

i am still waiting i have met more people on plenty of fish than i have on here. i have only met one on here and met 13 on plenty of fish

thats 14...how many you want HA! laugh
ah ha met babe not dated lol. only one of them turned into a gf for a short while the rest were lessons in life i like to call them

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:06 PM

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:57 PM
Edited by cplichristmd on Thu 06/12/08 01:57 PM

Wow.. yeah they should've been fried... so glad that no one was hurt!!
THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED.......I LOVE THATlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hmmm I said fried.. read it again laugh
lol

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:51 PM

Thankfully they are okay.

My Dad and my brother are electricians, and the stories they tell of guys getting shocked or something like this happening, scared the crap out of me growing up. So now I have a healthy fear of eletricity and wanting to change things on my own.....leave it to the pros, because I don't think I would be so lucky!
lol you would not believe the service calls i have to do sometimes because mr husband the handy man decided to do electrical work himself and screwed it up. or when he did it himself and burnt his house down and i had to rewire it.

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:47 PM
yeah it was crazy i am an electrician and i have blown things up before but i was being careful and that's why i am ok. sometimes being careful things still happen. the reason he cut through it is because the pipe was not buried deep enough. there are electrical codes that mandate how deep things should be buried and its the electrical inspectors fault because he signed off on it saying it was ok. he did not do his job right and someone almost died.

cplichristmd's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:42 PM
so i was at work today(i am an electrician) and we are doing a remodel of a retail space, turning it into a dental office. so the general contractor hired a concrete cutting company to cut of the slab because he has to run copper plumbing lines and we have to run our electric in conduit.

so anyways the concrete guy was wet cutting the slab which is a machine that puts water down as it is cutting and then all you hear is KABOOM and you see flames shoot out of the floor.

The guy cut right through a service pipe that was supplying power from the meter to the building. it was a 200 amp three phase panel. he should have died and so should the guy who was standing next to him

it only takes less than one amp to kill you and this guy cut through 200 AMPS. keep in mind they were standing in water also.
they should both thank whatever god they worship they are alive and if they are not religious they should become religious lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 05:15 PM

Did you pay your bill? laugh
lol yup sure did

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 05:13 PM

Didn't you do this yesterday? Hmmm, I think we need to talk about a different approach. laugh
brokenheart sad frown

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 05:03 PM
I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ONE PHONECALL OR TEXT TODAYohwell

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:32 PM

will you marry me?flowerforyou
if you will cook for me do my laundry clean up after me and submit to my every whim.............perhaps lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:23 PM
i know but it looks like everyone is posting weird things today so i wanted to join in and share the news i heard.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25