Community > Posts By > cplichristmd

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:18 PM
i heard on the radio today about a child born in china with a male organ in the right spot and another one right in the middle of his back. how sad. but he had sugery and it was fixed and he will be fine and everything will work right.

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:11 PM
well.................... my first go around did not go so well lol. so dont ask me

cplichristmd's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:10 PM
i love you

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:27 PM

eewww....i was in a drive thru one time and looked in my rear view and the guy behind me was picking his nose and flicking it out the window at the side of the building
sorry

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:23 PM
whats wrong with picking your nose while driving?

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:10 PM
k-nick-ers

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:04 PM
wow

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:18 PM

i want someone to perve me its not fair.

You've officially been PERVED devil
thats so cool do it again

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:01 PM
i want someone to perve me its not fair.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:59 PM

ehh she is just a man in disguise lol

laugh laugh

i have to admit i have fallen under the recruiter spell.... i like her personality.
funny story... i was shopping for interview pants and i ran in to her in Goody's. and of course she had her uniform on... i think she sleeps in ithuh laugh
well the army sure is different than the marines thats for sure.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:51 PM
ehh she is just a man in disguise lol

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:41 PM

o my i need a new roommate so bad. my roommates check bounced for her rent and now i have to come up with 300 bucks to cover it. i am kicking her out in three days so if anyone wants to be my roomie..........
how much would u charge?
300 and half the utilities

that's not bad at all.... maybe i should skip the army:wink: laugh you're charging less than my parentslaugh
yes skip it lol yes you still have time.

i would but my recruiter might not like itlaugh laugh laugh
he will get over it tell him to go pound holes in sand

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:37 PM

o my i need a new roommate so bad. my roommates check bounced for her rent and now i have to come up with 300 bucks to cover it. i am kicking her out in three days so if anyone wants to be my roomie..........
how much would u charge?

that's not bad at all.... maybe i should skip the army:wink: laugh you're charging less than my parentslaugh
yes skip it lol yes you still have time.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:33 PM

how much would u charge?

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:29 PM

huh You live with a girl?huh
yes and wow how i regret it.

just need one that can balance a checkbook and have a spending plan.
yes but how di i go about finding a cool one who can pay rent. geeze it is not all that much.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:26 PM

huh You live with a girl?huh
yes and wow how i regret it.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:24 PM

I am so sorry. This is why I live alone with some one I KNOW can not pay the rent (my daughter). I wish you luck on your roommie search, sweetie!

hey thanks it just sucks looking for someone new. its hard to find one.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:23 PM

I make my roomie pay cash! Forget checks noway
yes for ow on thats what i am going to do with my new roommate.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:22 PM

i've been there. i would be your roomiedrinker but its no point when i am leaving in 2 monthsfrown
hey thanks i just hate being put in a bind. she has no bills but rent and it is cheap. grrrrrrrrrr how hard is it.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:20 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25