Community > Posts By > maoml

maoml's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:00 PM
Edited by maoml on Tue 11/20/07 03:01 PM
no dream was out of reach...keep going my love...but dont forget dreams cant come true if u dont have any in the same time xxxx

Abbie xxx

maoml's photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:55 PM
noway noway noway one of those death marriage xx yeah u gotta stop and think about that xxx

maoml's photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh cool :wink:

maoml's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:12 AM
ohwell ohwell drinker drinker
nice one lol

maoml's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:46 AM

A guy is lying in his hospital bed, wired up with drips and monitors, breathing with the aid of an oxygen mask. A young lady comes round the ward with the tea and newspaper trolley. Approaching him she asks if there is anything she can do for him.

The guy looks at her and asks "Are my testicles black?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not medical staff, I can't help you with that" she replies.

"Oh, please have a look for me, I'm really worried; Are my testicles black?"

Taking pity on his obvious distress the girl glances around the ward and, seeing there are no medical staff around, says "Alright, I'll have a look for you". She pulls back the bedcover, lifts his **** out of the way and, cupping his balls in her hand tells him, with a note of relief in her voice, "No, they look fine to me".

The patient pulls off his oxygen mask and says "I said, Are my test results back?"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:07 PM
fabulous...letting life to drive us

good job my friend xxx

Abbie xx

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:09 PM
ohh dear..that was the best joke i read for ages..thanks for that :))))))))))))))made me outlaugh really xx

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:20 AM
lol as i said b4 both can kill ya or its all about how long would u like ur sutisfaction for :D dependings lolol

Abbie xx

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:53 AM

Two old ladies were waiting for a bus and one of them was smoking a cigarette. It started to rain, so the old lady reached into her purse, took out a condom, cut off the tip and slipped it over her cigarette and continued to smoke. Her friend saw this and said, "Hey that's a good idea! But, what is that thing you put over your cigarette?" The other old lady said, "It's a condom." "A condom? Where do you get those?" The lady with the cigarette told her friend that you could purchase condoms at the pharmacy. When the two old ladies arrived downtown, the old lady with all the questions went into the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he sold condoms. The pharmacist said yes, but looked a little surprised that this old woman was interested in condoms, so he asked her, "What size do you want?" The old lady thought for a minute and said, "One that will fit a Camel."

Abbie xx

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:59 AM
its not pain we are scared off at all...the tiny little things move arround that we couldnt control lol here we go the same old crap again xx

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:35 AM
well i missed nothing then lolololololol

maoml's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:19 AM
ohh bless :)))