Community > Posts By > Sarah

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:47 PM

To date a guy who's mother is younger than you?surprised laugh laugh

Asking for a friend...yeah thats it, for a friend. biggrin

I'd need a serious talk with myself if his mother was younger than me. It would certainly be a wake-up call. surprised

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:36 PM

You want to fly, go where you will fly!

Oh what did I tell you about eating those magic mushrooms.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:30 PM

Lousy. I don't see any real people on here.

Whew!! Glad you found out just in time. I'm a fake. noway

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:28 PM

Is it possible to be too independent?

I think it is. If a man has kids, work, hobbies, other stuff, why would he ever have time to see me? We'd probably have to comprise on time, and what days we both have free.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:24 PM
Sex smitten

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:21 PM
I'm never going to find love in a different country. This is why I stick to the city. I'm here for a reason, not a season.

laugh slaphead

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:16 PM

tell me what u think they want, to me i think all they need is affection

I can't speak for ALL women, but I don't just want affection from a man. I also want intimacy with a man. The flow of conversation also needs to go well between us both. And don't slap me for saying the next bit, but I have to feel physically attracted to a man, before I want to be with him. I know how shallow that sounds, but I can't have sex with a man that I don't find physically attractive.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:08 PM

Are your not really sure who you should be with

Oh believe me, I'm good at determining whether a man would be a good lover to me.

So I guess the question is should you date even if you're not sure if you're really ready.?... are do you just put yourself out there and hope for the best.?.. or do you sit alone.. for who-knows-how-long working on you?

If I wasn't ready to be with another man, then I would listen to what my heart wants and what my gut instinct is telling me. If I truly wasn't ready to date again, I'd do the right thing and not bother unless I felt ready to again.

I know that I'm ready to date again, because I get huge crushes on men. If I end up really fancying someone, then I try my level best to make it work. No point in sitting around. You won't find a new lover by sitting around the house and wishing it. You need to get yourself out there.