Community > Posts By > IndnPrncs

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 06:55 PM

Hummm walking in the door after getting off work and watching my dogs jumping around from being so happy to see me....bigsmile :laughing: :laughing: Sure for them it was getting to go outside:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now, go outside without them.. Wait 1-5 min.. Walk back in... You'll get the same greeting lmao.. Dogs are so cool!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 06:49 PM
Getting my manicure and pedicure... Having a hand and leg massage.. Going to lunch with my friends and having pomegranate margaritas... That was the best part of my week... It's been a rough week... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 03:32 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh sorry Red....

It happened several times already, I end up just staring. laugh But don't get me wrong, I love seeing them. I think it's hilarious and you managed to pull it off so well it actually looks sexy. laugh
drool drool drool YESSSSS,,I'mSEEING THAT NOW TO!!!

drool Joyyyyyyyyyyy,,,,,,laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh you two are funny!laugh

thanks red... I think Jess is afraid of my new lipstick though... laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 12:38 AM

Awwww Terry he's just a baby... He seems nice... Let the girls his age give their rating....

Welcome and good luck Tom...

Every time I see those lips, I get distracted and forget what I was going to post. laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh sorry Red....

IndnPrncs's photo
Sat 04/16/11 12:08 AM

Rate my new pics girls?? 1-10. Please. :)
noway "SERIOUSLY",,,,,,,THIS PIC,,is suppose to MAKE THEM LIKE YOU?????laugh laugh laugh laugh

Personally if THIS is your hello pic,,,I'd hate to see that GOODBYE one....whoa slaphead waving

Awwww Terry he's just a baby... He seems nice... Let the girls his age give their rating....

Welcome and good luck Tom...

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 10:48 PM

I think that successfully overcoming it can make one stronger.. Giving into bitterness and holding a grudge will only make one weaker...

That's what I strongly believe too. And any negative emotion can easily crush anybody. Really don't wanna dwell on it myself :cry:

Thanks drinker

bitterness comes from not accepting that we made mistakes as well..

Feel better Axl, time heals everything if you allow it.. flowerforyou

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 10:42 PM
I think that successfully overcoming it can make one stronger.. Giving into bitterness and holding a grudge will only make one weaker...

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:17 PM
(((Kerry)))

Yes it is.. It would have been a little less expensive but I took my nephew as well but that's just a small additional amount...

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:16 PM

Ok so am getting this right you're AGAINST racial prejudice but you're called skinheads? SHARP skinheads?

aye. its a subculture that started in england in the 60s. if you google it youll learn all about it, and see there are skinheads in every country and of all race.

Interesting.. Thanks for the new knowledge.. I'll look it up..

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:11 PM
I loved Arthur..

Yeah I'm going to buy it.. 1) my son wouldn't go with me to see it EVER.. LOL and 2) even if he did the other night cost me $130+ with dinner, movie and snacks... slaphead

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:09 PM
Ok so am getting this right you're AGAINST racial prejudice but you're called skinheads? SHARP skinheads?

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:06 PM
I want to see it.. Maybe I'll get it this weekend..

How are you Ruth?

You read that I saw "Arthur" right?

IndnPrncs's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:04 PM

Stop this ride I wanna get off... I didn't think my E ticket would buy all this blechity blech....

I repeat the above...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:50 PM

i think i'm going to leave the club, lol

yes, i need to stay away from woman with kids.

clubs can be dumb especially negative or stereotypical ones..

Do what works for you but if you're one that gets attached and it's hard not to (kids are cute and sweet most of the time) then maybe women with kids are not for you...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:40 PM
You probably shouldn't date anymore women with kids... It's unfortunate but life happens and you'll get through it and move on... I've been attached as well but you have to let go when it ends.. It's very rare that you can stay in contact in a healthy way...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:28 PM

Well I hope my enemies are worried when they see me happy. tongue2

If I had any enemies. smile2

Seriously, here is my advice.

Seek your own joy. Don't worry or be jealous about anyone else's.

REACH FOR JOY.

I agree! The only problem I have is I don't want random people reaching for me... :wink: laugh

I hate my name... laugh laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:24 PM
Perhaps she was jealous of the relationship you had with the kids.. The reason doesn't really matter.. It didn't work out, it's time to move on and NO ONE PERSON validates you....

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:03 PM
Happy Birthday Jon!!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 09:30 PM

We are not (less) worried due to our own problem rather worried seeing others happy.
Do you feel like this?
What steps you take to curb it?
(Honestly I often have this feeling)smokin

HUH?? huh

I don't really understand the question/problem.

I'm not sure I do either but what I think he's saying is "people are not so worried about their own unhappiness as they are worrying about others being happy" i.e. jealous of other people being happy...

IF that is the translation... I am in no way jealous of others being happy and I do not consider myself unhappy.. We all have to work through things in our lives and we never really know what others are dealing with.. Those people that look so happy could be hiding that they're very unhappy due to health reason, money, family, relationships, etc. It's better to not judge or assume you know what is really going on with anyone.. Instead worry about YOU and judge/deal with your own life.. Don't begrudge anyone else their happiness, everyone deserves happiness even if we ourselves don't have it...

IndnPrncs's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:40 PM
Stop this ride I wanna get off... I didn't think my E ticket would buy all this blechity blech....

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25