IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:54 PM
I hope you guys have a lot of fun!!!

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:45 PM
Some silly names.. lol

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:35 PM

When I first started I viewed a bunch of women's profiles to get an idea of what people wrote..

Then I discovered that you can see who viewed you oops ...oh well

I think about what some might think when I check them out...but thats what the profiles are for...right..

Plus sometimes they check me out in return...and then we start to chat...so perv on

Unless you're looking for the same sex i.e. woman looking for woman or man looking for man" the same sex can't see that you looked at their profile...

I look at profiles of people that post in the forums and have said something interesting or completely ridiculous... It makes me want to get an idea of what they're about... And those that have looked at mine if I think they look interesting or very young.. Other than that I don't look at profiles...

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:12 PM
Oh I had a computer tech years ago names Warren Warren.. I asked him what was wrong with his parents and why did they dislike him so much... laugh laugh laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:11 PM
I think that's a different situation for each person and it doesn't mean that a mother is weak or that the kids are brats in all cases..

My sons feel they have a some say in who I date.. I was always careful to not bring anyone around unless it had been 6 months or more and I felt it was going somewhere.. They have certain expectations of me and I've not dated anyone seriously that I knew they wouldn't accept...

That being said if I really cared for someone I would tell my sons to accept it or not and eventually they would accept it..

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:04 PM

haha. I misread things all the time and it makes me laugh a lot.

I do too...

I so wished I could have written the name that cracked me up in the "worst names" thread...

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:02 PM
omg some of my "mis-readings" have made me laugh my *** off and wonder where the hell my mind is.. The gutter laugh laugh laugh

Ps- I don't keep track of his #2's... rofl rofl rofl rofl

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:59 PM
(((Davey))) you popped in early...

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:56 PM

I agree.. Living it now but missing it which means I'm not completely fulfilled... Am I happy? Sure as happy as one can be while still missing something intimate and special.. And as Gravel mentioned those chemicals released do wonders for increasing your feelings of happiness.. Chocolate is close but I don't think it compares no matter what some say... LOL

hmmmm.... i did have these chocolates from france once.... laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:55 PM

The question was whether or not sex was NEEDED to enjoy life. Does sex make it better? Of course. So, does having lots of money or perfect health. But, they are not needed. One can find happiness in life in different ways.

If I don't enjoy life without out it then it's needed correct?

I guess so. Which means the answer is not the same for everyone. Some people need it and some don't apparently.

So, what does the person do who's spouse becomes ill and can no longer have sex? Can they be happy or are they unable to enjoy life any longer? I guess I don't understand how happiness can depend on something like sex.

I think it's different for each person.. some people will cheat with no regret... some people will abuse their partner and feel justified.. Some people need to drive a nice new car every few years or an expensive car.. They won't die without it but they aren't happy not having it.. We all have needs and each of our needs are different...

True. My ex-husband's needs for sex required him to cheat when I was sick for months at a time.

And that is wrongflowerforyou . My thinking is that someone that would cheat on a spouse that is temporarily ill isn't showing love and commitment and very wrong... I haven't set my opinion on the terminally ill or physically unable partner situation which is why I I emphasized 'temporary'....

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:48 PM

The question was whether or not sex was NEEDED to enjoy life. Does sex make it better? Of course. So, does having lots of money or perfect health. But, they are not needed. One can find happiness in life in different ways.

I guess so. Which means the answer is not the same for everyone. Some people need it and some don't apparently.

So, what does the person do who's spouse becomes ill and can no longer have sex? Can they be happy or are they unable to enjoy life any longer? I guess I don't understand how happiness can depend on something like sex.

I think it's different for each person.. some people will cheat with no regret... some people will abuse their partner and feel justified.. Some people need to drive a nice new car every few years or an expensive car.. They won't die without it but they aren't happy not having it.. We all have needs and each of our needs are different...

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:44 PM
I will let you know when I go.. Maybe next week...

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:43 PM

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:42 PM
I have one that made me and my staff laugh to tears for about 2 yrs every time I saw it but I can't tell it b/c well if it were googled it'd show up here and I'd be in trouble ohwell

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:39 PM
My "maybe" instructor 'Esteban' said it takes dedication.. My first thought was "oh crap".... I kind of like his name though... laugh laugh

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:38 PM

No it is not needed to enjoy life. Many people have happy and fulfilling lives without it.

I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't want to live life without great sex.

I agree.. Living it now but missing it which means I'm not completely fulfilled... Am I happy? Sure as happy as one can be while still missing something intimate and special.. And as Gravel mentioned those chemicals released do wonders for increasing your feelings of happiness.. Chocolate is close but I don't think it compares no matter what some say... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:34 PM
You thread inspired me.. drinker I've always wanted to, just never had time.. I still don't have much time but going to see what I can do.. Besides, those that keep in motion stay in motion... LOL

IndnPrncs's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:21 PM
I have 2 left feet as well Mezah...

That's what I was thinking Emily.. They sent me an email today telling me that the first private lesson is free but they didn't say how much the lessons were.. If it's a huge difference then may do the group thing or maybe a few private and then go into the group... I'm far from being the most rhythmic person in the world...ohwell

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:17 PM
a whole week? you're good!! LOL

Ok darlin' I'm off to bed..

g'night...

IndnPrncs's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:14 PM

maybe so, and you can be tricked....

Yes most of the time.It's not something I'm proud of...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next