no photo
Thu 06/02/11 01:02 AM
jomama

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 09:18 PM
j lo

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:41 PM

What is the true meaning of LOVE and Being inLove?

it has no meaning, it is a chemical reaction in the brain, about the same as eating lots of chocolate...

I just tried the chocolate experiment and now MY STOMACH HURTS... is this painful stomach feeling what it feels like to be heartbroken???

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:35 PM
question him about what the heck IPL T20 is??? and slap him for calling me a him when I am a her! laugh biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:26 PM

Querendo para cheiro do meu dedo.

Watching American idol and singing Christmas carols, thinking he should sign up an audition for next year. laugh

***Tribbles your such a butt-head for what you said in Portuguese, yo that is so disgusting.

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:17 PM
offtopic

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:15 PM
All I can say is WOW looking at those makeup pictures. And WOW looking at those tit pictures. You guys are silly lol

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:04 PM
laugh effin hilarious... you know something, Im gonna pass that story line along.

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 08:03 PM
Thats a good question! It really depends on the person because I know ladies who are pregnant and seek for in others what they can do for their child financially. You know what you are getting yourself involved in when the person you date has a child... you date the mama bear and you must accept the cubs. This is such an awesome kick *** question that I could write a book about it... Soooooo much to say

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:58 PM
Clevage shots are hot!!! Give us a show :-)

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:49 PM

Some men (the old fashioned kind) naturally expect a woman to cook and clean. I see no reason why a gay woman can't expect the same thing if that is what she is looking for.

Would you move in with a woman who just wanted to sit around and watch soaps all day, and leave the house a mess and expect you to take her out to eat every night?

I doubt it.

Unless both parties are working full time jobs, I see no reason why one can't be chief housekeeper and cook. But if both people work, they should share in those duties.

Men or women. Makes no difference.

I clearly see how wording these post can make a difference... ok maybe I used the wrong choice of words... Im not particularly "demanding" or "requiring"... lets just replace the words with "prefer"... you guys are making me seem like a "controlling" "dominant" "do as I say" type of person. GEESH HOLD YOUR HORSES POEPLE... and whats with the judgemental comments, some of you folks need a drink... SERIOUSLY!

PS- Jeanniebean you are a genius!!! If you wrote a book with advice on relationships I would be the first to buy and read it!!!

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:33 PM
Ask me where the party is at!drinks

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:11 AM
Ok so if I HAD to be a good sport and choose one... it would be tease shades

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:11 AM
Ok so if I HAD to be a good sport and choose one... it would be tease shades

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:03 AM
would tag along as the third wheel with him and ajagirl to the taj blue diamond because im so hungry right now and Indian food sounds good

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 10:59 AM
Im starting to get used to this guy so yeah I would

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 10:58 AM
noticing that i called him gay in an earliar post lol

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 10:56 AM
chester

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 10:53 AM
ghastly_grinner

no photo
Tue 05/31/11 01:56 AM
I guess I am curious to know what the many minds of this sites community thinks. Rate me

Previous 1