Community > Posts By > braingoo34

braingoo34's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:42 PM
Ive tried e-mailing them that dont work either.Could be the Packers shirt LOL.Kidding Go Steelers

braingoo34's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:52 AM
All scams i get that on here as well..

braingoo34's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:50 AM
gorgeous alcoholic everyone wants to **** funny i dont even drink..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:48 PM
Your so bad..You know thats not nice..

You know i just bought a TOMTOM DONT TEMPT ME..:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

to be honest..im a big girl, dont really care what others think..i am me...i love me...its a preference thing, some like it some dont. i too have my preferences...its all good!
Dang WHY DO YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY..Just my freakin luck i tell you.flowerforyou

i know sweets cuz you know i think you rock!
Well you meet another man that dont treat you well let me know ill drive to FL to kick a man's ass for ya..

drive to florida and i wont have to worry about the other man's ass needing kicked haha :tongue:

uhmmmm this is me tempting you...haha

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:45 PM
What was this forum actually about think we got off base somewhere down the line..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:43 PM

F here
F holy crap i thought they only came in an A dang i need to get out more..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:42 PM
You know i just bought a TOMTOM DONT TEMPT ME..:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

to be honest..im a big girl, dont really care what others think..i am me...i love me...its a preference thing, some like it some dont. i too have my preferences...its all good!

Well you meet another man that dont treat you well let me know ill drive to FL to kick a man's ass for ya..

drive to florida and i wont have to worry about the other man's ass needing kicked haha :tongue:

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:37 PM
Wasnt a bad flick..But if your a fan of the game.The changes made in the film were just too much.Still a great looking film.

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:34 PM

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:31 PM

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:27 PM

Nothing at all wrong with that.Glad you came outta the closet why have a barbie when you can have two i say.

laugh laugh I like that one!!
Hey i had a barbie.Made me almost want Ken..No not really i didnt want Ken..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:20 PM

GIVE ME closure, i think alot of us are real but are afraid to open up

If youve met some lady on here thats got you all bent for her.Get the closure you seek from her.Nothing anyone on heres gonna tell you.Ganna make it right for you.See what you like go for it...

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:16 PM
Edited by braingoo34 on Sat 12/01/07 11:17 PM
Your too kind.I sure wish you were closer :heart: Not for you dude look up i dont swing that far south.

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:06 PM
Yeah i drove 4 hours so she could call an laff at me..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:05 PM
Nothing at all wrong with that.Glad you came outta the closet why have a barbie when you can have two i say.

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:01 PM
Dang i thought that only happen me on here..Thanks for the post atleast i dont feel alone now..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:48 PM
Try Apologize from New Rupulic its a cool song..

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:39 PM
Was gonna say rice is a finger food in most Asian countries.Stone there's got skills he know's what he talking about there.

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:58 PM
Welcome.Hope it treates you well.Best of luck to you.flowerforyou

braingoo34's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:56 PM
Edited by braingoo34 on Sat 12/01/07 09:57 PM
Best of luck to you.Hope it goes well for you.Say its when youve lost all hopes when it all comes together..drinker

Previous 1