Community > Posts By > Dungeon Master

Dungeon Master's photo
Thu 03/28/19 08:47 AM

Treat every woman as an individual.

:thumbsup: We're all different... making a general statement of what women want would be pointless because what Sally wants Susie might not want.

Me, aside from things I'd like to have... mostly I just want someone to love who loves me back whole heartedly. To meet a man who is emotionally available and able to be intimate on an emotional level.

That, and especially the last part, which is where it gets difficult as there's more women emotionally ready & mature than men.

I politely disagree with that last sentiment. I'm very ready and mature for a relationship. I'd rather work out a problem, then fight it, or give up. Compromise, work together, share, love. My longest lasting relationship ended because my fiance didn't know how to deal with my depression, so her mental response was "Well, he's not doing good, so I'll cheat on him"

I'd say while you are partially right - what people need to understand is - there's this cyclical, systemic pattern of abuse

Person dates person > Significant other damages the relationship/devalues their time spent (ie cheating) > Person is now damaged > Tries to find another relationship but has some damage > Next person doesn't know how to deal with damage > Gives up > Repeat

I'm going to say straight up I am biased in this due to my personal experiences. Here's why

When I was 15, I lost my first born son. He passed away due to SIDS. going into my next relationship, I didn't handle it well, and was dumb. I broke the girls heart. Now she's a cold-blooded *****.

I go into my next relationship with my mind focused on not making the same mistakes. I fall into depression because I lost my job. My fiance at the time took it poorly, and reciprocated the abuse. This broke me further. Now I'm a mangled mess of emotions, and on medication to manage a few personality disorders.

While yes I am getting help, what people - the people I'm looking for - see is
He's on meds
He has problems & Baggage
He's currently in offseason of work (not working due to winter)
Clearly he's not worth any time/effort because he's not really a person.

They then give me the cold shoulder, when all I'm looking to do is get to know someone who would even give me the time of day. This puts me into a very cynical point of view where every girl here is either a bot, or a *****. (Obviously I don't react that way) but my mind tells me one way or another, and I have to resist the urge to jump to conclusions.

Does this mean I'm immature? No. I'm just struggling with past experience, and need a warm, loving, helping hand to show me that it's going to be okay.

The older I get, the less likely this will be.

Almost 30
Baggage
Problems
Meds
No money

That's all MOST (Again I say ) MOST people see.

I've met 1 person on here who I now text regularly, and I enjoy my conversations with her. However, she's so far away nothing will likely come of it, which leaves me jaded, and frustrated.

In short, I want the same.

TL;DR

I want a woman who's emotionally understanding, and not quick to jump to conclusions about who I am without getting to know me first. (Also you have to live nearby lmao)

Dungeon Master's photo
Thu 03/28/19 08:38 AM
it's mostly males on this site. a huge majority of females on this site are bots, so it's hard to come across an actual pair of people that are within a good distance of one another, AND be looking for a serious relationship because 90% of people here are bots in my experience. However, yes. That's why I'm here. I am looking for a serious relationship, however again, it's difficult.

Dungeon Master's photo
Tue 03/19/19 12:03 PM
Edited by Dungeon Master on Tue 03/19/19 12:03 PM

i play D&D, i really wanna play shadowrun

I don't play shadow run, but I am a DM

Dungeon Master's photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:03 PM
Rate my profile as well.
x/10
I genuinely give my face a 6/10

Dungeon Master's photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:05 PM
Or nearby! Looking for a long-term committed relationship.
alcoholics/Smokers/drug addicts need not apply
send me a direct message, and add me. I have premium account ;)

Dungeon Master's photo
Sat 03/09/19 05:59 PM

Apparently not. They may be too busy playing D&D/Pathfinder laugh

ahahaha maybe! xD

Dungeon Master's photo
Sat 03/09/19 11:17 AM
No one plays D&D/Pathfinder?

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 11:00 AM
Personally, I'm hoping to find a true lover who enjoys videogames, and enjoys having a good time at a table. However I'm personally looking for someone around my age, and around my height. Not too tall. Shorter is fine, however. x)

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 10:15 AM
who plays?

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 10:01 AM

Quite the unfortunate nickname for a dating site, but I guess still better than using it on a BDSM site. They'd likely have you for breakfast, haha.

oh god. I didn't even think about that! Holy crap. >_< I ... I'm such a nerd that the implications of BDSM never even entered my brain. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-----

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 09:25 AM

Welcome to the asylum known as mingle.

I wish you the best of luck here.

Thank you very much

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 09:25 AM

Greetings DM!
I last rolled November of 1983.
I would need some 9th-level necromancy to even begin True Resurrection.
A level 18 Half-Elf Human Sorcerer with many Metamagic advancements.
I was aligned with Gold, Copper and Bronze Draconic ancestry. I had just acquired Dread Presence when we decided to stop playing.
Oddly enough, my draconic ancestry was on the human side.

Sadly, my personal scrolls have been long lost but I do wonder at times what it would be like to bring "Bobineift" back to life.
Thanx for the trip down memory lane.

Well, if you want to play some Pathfinder (which is essentially D&D3.75) add me on discord. :) I'd love to get some new players.

Dungeon Master's photo
Fri 03/08/19 09:23 AM
Edited by Dungeon Master on Fri 03/08/19 09:24 AM

Hi dungeon master .. wondering what power you wield biggrin waving welcome to mingle

I wield the power of time, space, and creativity! It is through my power that this universe exists! The players are actors on my stage who adlib stories for my entertainment! muwahahahahaha!!

Dungeon Master's photo
Thu 03/07/19 05:40 PM

Did someone say dungeon? :joy:...

Yes. Yes I did. :D

Dungeon Master's photo
Thu 03/07/19 04:29 PM
I'm a dungeon master for D&D, I love to game, I'm a streamer, and I love helping others while streaming. If you have any questions, throw'em up!