BackInBlack's photo
Wed 08/25/21 04:40 PM
You purchase a premium membership...
Go into " settings"....
and activate "stealth" mode.
Hope that helps.

BackInBlack's photo
Thu 06/24/21 06:37 AM
Glad to hear that worked out for you....
i think it's definitely more of a struggle now to accomplish that.

BackInBlack's photo
Thu 06/24/21 06:24 AM
yes you're welcome....
one footnote - i did keep my personal vow and never had kids.
after i seen how things were changing and discipline was being removed from the home by society ....i'm so glad i kept that vow.
kids today rule the home and the world...

BackInBlack's photo
Thu 06/24/21 06:05 AM
i'm near 60 - and i knew when i was 10 that i didn't want kids....
i always tell the person i'm dating at the time about that and get their reaction -- some understand but most say they want to have children eventually.
i only met one girl in my life that agreed with me and i married her.

BackInBlack's photo
Sat 06/19/21 05:59 PM
my friend i think they eliminated more than just "no pic profiles" .... because like you said -- from 150 down to 25 pages online ....
there simply wasn't that many no pic profiles.
i can barely find anyone online now when i search internationally.... most of the profiles are gone - period.

BackInBlack's photo
Sun 03/01/20 06:29 AM
For me - it's hair ... the more the better. ... Long and dark hair is my preference - i'm not picky about about many things - but the hair is my weakness winking

BackInBlack's photo
Fri 02/28/20 02:31 AM
I'm seeing this showing up on a lot of profiles -- can someone explain exactly what this means - and if - and or what kind of personal information is being given out to people you message?

BackInBlack's photo
Tue 10/22/19 01:13 PM
I've been watching and the "online" count just continues to increase ... so the glitch is simply that it's not registering when someone leaves ... everyone that's been here since the glitch started - is still being counted as online.

BackInBlack's photo
Tue 10/22/19 09:03 AM
I thought that may be the case ... thank you.

BackInBlack's photo
Tue 10/22/19 08:56 AM
I've been a member here for awhile ... usually see around a thousand profiles "live" online at any given time (give or take) ... but today - 22,000 ?? .. are there really 22.000 people live online now .. or is this a bug in the system? That's a HUGE difference - all of a sudden.