Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:16 PM
I floss all the time... LOL... love it too!!!bigsmile

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:15 PM

thath there was someone to say 'G'nite' to? guess i'm just feeling a little blue. G'nite, All...

Every nite... but I have good friends... next time you get lonely think about all of the rest of us lonely people & do what we do.... go shopping at Walmart in the middle of the nite when you cant sleep!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:08 PM
"One" of my favorite things to do...LOLdevil

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:00 PM
OF COURSE... remember there is someone out there with worse problems so dont over dramatize your own....flowerforyou
And if all else fails there is always alcohol!!!drinker

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/18/08 01:25 PM
This actually happened to me after a 9 month relationship... being totally caught off guard just about broke me.... KEEP BUSY!!!! When you finally heal you will realize it was a good thing that it ended but it probably just ended in a bad way... and YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER... maybe not as soon as you like but it will happen!
HANG IN THERE!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/18/08 01:14 PM
Lets see... you like all kinds of genres so try... PS I love you, The Kindom, Waitress, Shattered, I work at a movie store so I have a million!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:00 PM

suck on a __________

[keep it clean people.]

suck on a lifesaver.

Tootsie Pop
A One, A two, A threeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Suck or lick... dont bite...LOLlaugh

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:23 PM

All lyars should be set on fire.

HERE HERE... I will drink to that... oh what I am already drinking... oh well I will drink more...LOLdrinker drinker drinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:20 PM
...the unknowns of dating... when is the other person lying... and why do they feel they need to do that... can they not get dates without lying???

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:40 PM
Sorry I really needed those tortilla chips...LOLlaugh

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:38 PM
Not rinsing your dirty dishes!!!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:37 PM
Dont break the seal....drinker

Natty68's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:06 AM

Don't they have like a Six Flaggs in Ohio?
I would go visit a six flaggs..
Not sure what else there is to do in Ohio..never been there..
I do know that there are some really hot guys that live up there..:wink: (meet some on JSH)

The weather is pretty crappy today... wanted to go shopping but my roommate got sick so she cant go now:(

Natty68's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:02 AM

You can move to a better location. flowerforyou

I am working on that... I have lots of family in SC... but I dont think that is going to happen today... LOL

Get ready for the Sleepwalker parade. I know it takes lots of preperation for such a parade.bigsmile bigsmile

I already have my pjs ready:wink:

Natty68's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:54 AM

You can move to a better location. flowerforyou

I am working on that... I have lots of family in SC... but I dont think that is going to happen today... LOL

Natty68's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:51 AM

Well you're in Rittman Ohio.... so I see why you are bored...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Kidding. flowerforyou

LOL... yeah that is a hard one to figure out huh...?

Natty68's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:46 AM
What sounds good to do today... I have the day off work & I am BORED!!!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:34 PM

Dont be afraid of scaring anyone off, if that's the case then they aren't meant to be with you, why put forth the effort and build something that wont be worth it. that is normal to find out what a person wants in life before anything happens. I would def want to know right away.

GOOD POINT

thanksdrinker hope you have a wonderful time on your dateflowerforyou

Thanks I will let ya know how it goes!!!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:29 PM

Dont be afraid of scaring anyone off, if that's the case then they aren't meant to be with you, why put forth the effort and build something that wont be worth it. that is normal to find out what a person wants in life before anything happens. I would def want to know right away.

GOOD POINT

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:28 PM

One guy said "I'm just looking for friends" then got mad when I said "Well good luck then" He was mad because I didn't want to waste my time....

I like that reply!!!