Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:02 AM
Helloooo!!! Good luck... btw the forums r lots of fun... I dont know bout the datin but the people on here r all realy nice!!

Natty68's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:14 PM
Hey back!!! My weekend was crazy... hope my week gets better & hope ur week is great as well!flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:49 PM
AWESOME... everyone deserves that feeling!!! ENJOY IT!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:30 PM
You do not know how many times I have been offered that tonite... whats up???huh

Natty68's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:54 PM
That donut looks really good!

Natty68's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:09 PM

Yeah, if I would have ran into you, I would have hit on you too.

AWWWWWsmooched

Natty68's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:01 PM

nice. its always nice to get a lil treat like that :P

I know especially when it is not expectedblushing

Natty68's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:55 PM
I work ALOT but this weekend my friends husband took us all to Cruefest in PA... it was a Blast!!! I got hit on by this lil 22 y/o hottie which was super flattering... I forgot what that felt like... EVERYONE deserves to get out & treat themselves to a good time once in awhile... go splurge on something this week... even somethin lil... jus on urself!!!

Natty68's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:39 PM
With some therapy I think I could be!love

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:38 AM

This is true.. the couples decision... but if you are asking for opinions my situation was similar & his son is almost 18 & did ask him to wait... he has waited this long & in his own words the relationship is mental not physical hurt so MY opinion is wait till your son is 18 but it is HIS decision & only he knows what is best to do for him & his son.

Didn't mean to imply that the advice given wouldn't be reasonable or good advice. Just meant that we can't possibly know everything that's going on, especially since we only have one side. Additionally, mental is just as harmful as physical hurt. I was not suggesting either course of action for him.

OH I know I just was saying same as you these are only our opions but he needs to make the choice...flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:34 AM
Edited by Natty68 on Tue 04/28/09 08:35 AM

To leave or not leave for the "sake of the children" is always an interesting debate. My parents divorced when I was very young, but it was in the best interests of us kids...the fights were getting so brutal that it was a terrifying environment. My best friend's parents stayed together "for the kids", and her environment was just as bad, in a different way. It was sterile, hostile, and taught her nothing about maintaining a healthy relationship.

My ex and I decided to divorce when our daughter begged us to please stop fighting because it hurt her heart. We realized that we were doing her more harm than good, especially since 2 years of marriage counseling wasn't making a difference. He is now happily remarried, and both homes are tranquil environments (aside from the usual chaos of family life).

No one can make the decision but you. No one other than the couple truly knows what's going on inside the marriage, so only you and your wife have the whole story. We can provide all the input and advice in the world, but each poster will be basing their perspective on their individual experiences and opinions....what is right for us may not be right for the two of you.

This is true.. the couples decision... but if you are asking for opinions my situation was similar & his son is almost 18 & did ask him to wait... he has waited this long & in his own words the relationship is mental not physical hurt so MY opinion is wait till your son is 18 but it is HIS decision & only he knows what is best to do for him & his son.

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:19 AM
Someone cracking their neck... and the ice chewing... I have goose bumps just thinking about it.

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:03 AM
You said your son will be graduating in a month & 1/2 & turning 18 soon & that you have put up with this for 20 years so what is sticking it out a couple more months to make your son happy???

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:50 AM
It isnt anyones decission except those involved but I was in a similar situation... my son wanted me to wait till he was 18... I said I would but I couldnt take it... so I left before he turned 18 & he resented me for almost 2 years... he didnt even want to see me the first year!!! It was a rollercoaster ride of a relationship with him... I am just saying... it may be fine it may not happen the same way... but if I could do it over again I would wait.

Natty68's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:59 AM
I know this sounds wrong not to think about mans own happiness & family happiness but speaking from personal experience... WAIT... the healing process for kids takes much longer than adults... my son took it very hard... it was difficult... if I had it all to do over I woulda waited.

Natty68's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:29 PM
I dont know what a perving gang is but I am a little afraidfrown

Natty68's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:07 PM
Hiya!!!flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:39 PM

Ah, thanks for sharing Natty but, I meant what do ya think about my profile.

Nice... funny... informative... & you have a pic... I like it!!!!flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:26 PM
I think fast food is over priced... I just spent $18 on my 2 nieces & my son for lunch at BK today!!! I didnt even eat!

Wait... what are we talking about???

Natty68's photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:49 PM
I dont judge... it is not my place... that is ONE persons job not any of ours!!! BUT my opinion is to each his own... my son is 17... we live in a town that drugs run rampant & I try to teach him NOT to do drugs although I know he does smoke I dont do it myself & wouldnt do it with him but my family members have smoked with him. It is all in how you want your relationship to be with your son... choose for yourself & dont let anyone judge you... they all have thier demons!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15