Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:33 AM
That was cutelaugh

Natty68's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:30 AM

...so Ive lazy and havent been to the gym the entire summer or fall and my stomach is starting to get that 'jiggle' action going on when I hit bumps in my car.

Im signing back up to the gym today and gonna hit the racquet ball room and ab classes--wish me luck!

Good luck... kickboxing is really big right now... thats what I have been doing & looooove it!!!!

Natty68's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:40 AM
CLASSIC.... I do stuff like that... hmmmm... daily!!! LOLrofl

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:40 AM

this is just a sign of our more "disconnected" society.

why actually go out & meet someone in person when we can
just "chat" online and never have to meet them.

i think it is a sickness myself.

I actually meet alot of people at my job & with my friends & go out & get asked out quite alot... it is kinda a joke at work but I chose not to date... because of the types of guys I am attracted to end up being untrustworthy or dishonest or what have you... I am a very busy girl... LOL!

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:36 AM

I am still trying to figure out which one is Natty and which is the daughter....got no doubt that you get asked out frequently.

Just kick back and let it ride honey. Consider the positive aspects. Your time is your to spend how you see fit, same with the finances. No longer having to deal with relatives that you don't know or even like on the holidays.

There is only one down side, If you fart in bed...you got no one else to blame (Unless you got a dog).

And I am the one on the left... flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:34 AM

I am still trying to figure out which one is Natty and which is the daughter....got no doubt that you get asked out frequently.

Just kick back and let it ride honey. Consider the positive aspects. Your time is your to spend how you see fit, same with the finances. No longer having to deal with relatives that you don't know or even like on the holidays.

There is only one down side, If you fart in bed...you got no one else to blame (Unless you got a dog).

In the pic??? BEST FRIENDS

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:31 AM

I think anyone who has ever been on this site goes through this. You gain so many friends during your search, that the search itself becomes not so important....then it seems the moment you decide you really don't have the desire to search...one of your very best friends calls to say they love youbigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten tongue2 waving waving :angel:

Wow... my dad tells me that is going to happen to me all the time with my friend Becky... LOL... but no no... I love men... I really like the break I am taking I am just afraid I my never get to the point where I am ready to trust anyone again but I am okay with that too... I hear all the time "Oh if there is one thing I will never do it is lie to you" And then I catch them lying... I just dont want to deal with that anymore... its a waste of my time... ya know?

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:25 AM

that I have reach a point in my life where I am happy coming on here chatting with all of you... but I really dont want to find a man... I am satisfied with my son, my friends, my family & my job??? I am really much happier now than when I was in the dating scene & I really enjoy chatting with everyone but I havent dated for like six months & have no desire to start again.... is that wierd???

sounds like you are ready for the man of your dreams to fall out of the sky

it does no good to have the one of your dreams arrive

if you are not ok with yourself first

it is almost futile to enter a relationship till yer ok w/yourself

Rich Drs still ride in on white horses & sweep you off your feet I saw it on a Wil & Grace episode once!!!!rofl

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:19 AM

It is absolutely sane and quite understandable. Before I recently got blindsided with love, I spent a couple of years solo. At first my friends and family were concerned..not wanting me to be lonely...but, eventually, every last one of them told me that they envied the peace and tranquility of my lifestyle.

I say, good for you! Enjoy it! It ain't a bad gig.

Thank you... I enjoy time with my son & I work alot... so trying to date a potential "good" guy is just a LOT of work that seem to not fit into my life... I enjoy my job & my family & friends... I get asked if I am lonely all the time... I do get asked out so I know I am attractive to the opposite sex so no I dont get lonely & if I get horney I can handle that myself too... LOL

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:15 AM

no not weird I'm kinda in the same boat
but when you least expect something and are comfortable with where you are at, BAM it'll hitcha upside the head.

I am actually kind of afraid to date... I dont want to weed out the good from the bad... I dont fall easy but when I do it is for real & so far not with good guys... LOL

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:10 AM
that I have reach a point in my life where I am happy coming on here chatting with all of you... but I really dont want to find a man... I am satisfied with my son, my friends, my family & my job??? I am really much happier now than when I was in the dating scene & I really enjoy chatting with everyone but I havent dated for like six months & have no desire to start again.... is that wierd???

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:52 PM
She is smokin it while she's makin the stew.. lol

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:35 PM

natty what is a "tool"...
forgive me I'm oldfrustrated

an A**hole

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:35 PM
I know that waitress is in the back thinking "jerk at table 5" and I'm up front staring at dude in horror.
Should I walk out when I start worrying that someones gonna spit in my food or should I take my chances and gracefully escape forever after the meal?

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:29 PM

please reread what she said...
jerk at table 5... leave before spit in food

this is in reference to the dude being an a-hole to the waitress. The waitress, on the receiving end of the flirting comments, is offended by his crass and offensive jokes and is inclined to tell the cooks to spit in table 5's food.

The male date thinks the crass and offensive jokes are a way of flirting with the waitress.

yeah yeah thats itlaugh laugh laugh

so she wants to leave b4 her food gets spit in... by the waitress because of her tool date... I got it... soo make it a point to let her know it is a FIRST date & you didnt know he was a tool!!!!!!!!!

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:27 PM

this is in reference to the dude being an a-hole to the waitress. The waitress, on the receiving end of the flirting comments, is offended by his crass and offensive jokes and is inclined to tell the cooks to spit in table 5's food.

The male date thinks the crass and offensive jokes are a way of flirting with the waitress.

yeah yeah thats itlaugh laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:49 AM

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:45 AM
I got it...so she is afraid of getting spit in her food... so make it a point to let the waitress KNOW it is a FIRST date... they are note actually "together"

Natty68's photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:41 AM
I am pretty blunt... WHILE the waitress is standing there... look at her & say... hmmm I need a drink what do you recommend... we are on a first date... LOL!!!

Natty68's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:25 AM
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15