Community > Posts By > phtlsguy

phtlsguy's photo
Sat 12/07/13 08:26 PM
Sure it can happen to her. But I've told my kids to remember the reason it happened in the first place: if you bite into chocolate and don't like it, it will still be chocolate the next time around no matter how much sugar and spice you add. Sometimes it's important to realize that people's desires and needs grow differently and we need to satisfy our own. It's easier to stick with the "norm" (old relationship). Be patient and wait for the "new" relationship to show itself- you and her will be happier in the long term. Relationships change- it's okay. You'll find yourself a woman who won't leave you for another and actually care about what you think and feel on a deeper level than you imagined!

phtlsguy's photo
Sat 12/07/13 08:20 PM
My ideal woman has class and sass... looks great in heels and likes to be a "real" deal girl... not afraid to try new and different things with a guy she's "into"... the type of girl you want mom and dad to meet and appreciate, but one who totally gets me. A friend, confidant, partner sharing all life has to offer. A one man woman not afraid to show everyone how important her man is to her. Affectionate, caring, sincere and sexy- confident in who she is and what she wants. Vulnerable a little- just enough to show her weaknesses so her guy can help build them up.

Wonder if there is a girl like that out there that isn't high maintenance or "money" driven...