Community > Posts By > mae1984

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:06 AM
Edited by mae1984 on Fri 04/18/08 03:06 AM
I live in Alabama and it woke me up, shook the hell out of me while i was sleeping and for some reason i just shrugged it off thinking it was our shaky clothes washer during its spin cycle. Finally I snapped to and realized I live alone and im obviously not washing clothes.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:13 AM
Dude, you already know im thrilled about the coaches! YOU ALREADY KNOW! That event was so cool, I swear I loved every single fight. War machine vs J-rock was probably my fav tied with Guida vs Huerta. I never imagined War machine j rock fight would be SO GOOOOOOOD. They did so well im really glad for them both. And as far as Guida goes, I think hes on everybodies "I have to watch this guy fight" list. He is simply amazing, I felt bad that he lost, but I felt great that hes such an awesome fighter. I can't wait to see him again. Anyways, one great event down, one more to go. UFC 79 FOR THE WIN!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:59 PM
HAHAHA WOW Mac wins the 6 figure contract. He dominated Tommy so fast, it was total domination. Great finish and performance by Mac, that almost seemed like it wasn't fair hahaha wow. I am sure tommy will be back though, he seems to have potential.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:33 PM
OMG wow grannite. you got to watch war machine vs j-rock. OH MY GOD. The best fight by far, it was a bloodfest, it was true war nonstop. HOWEVER, j-rock kept doing what i thought was dirty strat. He kept elbowing warmachine in the top of his head near the back, is that legal??? He did that so many times, it made me mad. Then when war machine was squating on the ground J-rock kneed him in the head, i was like "wtf" that had to be illegal blow. Anyways Warmachine won the fight 3rd round tko, for the love of god watch that fight man, its to good to miss.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:03 PM
Troy(not sure of last name) defeats Richie hightower via TKO first round. The fight was amazing, by far the best. They put on a great striking show. Troy caught him with a left jab that sent Hightower to ground, then he hammer fisted him out. Awesome fight seriously.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:47 PM
George just beat Billy miles in first round by rear naked choke. I feel bad for Billy hahaha, the dude is probably real good I think the publicity chokes him. If he gets used to the pressure I think he will play the game much better.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:34 PM
Ben saunders defeats Dan barrera by unanimous decision. In my opinion Ben is much better than Dan, he is so much more comfortable in the cage.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:06 AM
Oh hahaha, well im personally not the hugest blood fan. But sometimes a bloody fight can be exciting. No the sport is still the same, just more well rounded fighters. There is a finale on tonight free on spiketv, if you got time I would watch it. Should be good.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:12 AM

UFC sucks now,they tamed it down way too much.when i first started watching it,it was a blood sport but now it's not much different than the WWE grumble

K please stop reading troll posts on sherdog.
Just watch it so you can make your own decision. WWE????????? come on hahaha thats silly. UFC used to be ruleless and it didn't have the level of skill it has today. Royce used to dominate with BJJ alone, because no one else knew what the hell he was up to. Now the game has evolved and its hard for a fighter to be one dimensional and completely dominate in the cage. The matches are amazing, and the rules make it safer for the fighters. Nothing wrong with WWE its just simply a different form of entertainment. UFC is a competitive sport however and should not be compared.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:22 PM
Kick ass bro, sounds awesome as hell. Yo I wish i was a fighter hahaha. Iam to weak with no skills. But ill just stay a fan til death. Tomorrow night man, we should hopefully have endless amounts of kickass fights to speak about. Lets pray Tuf6 finale rocks our asses off. Imma hope for a guida win!!!

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:00 PM
**** I wish I was in the area. I am pretty good at filming( I got nothing to show) but I do it sometimes. I am getting good with after effects. I would do that **** cheap as hell because I love mma. Just keep rocking bro and i'll be checking in for your updates.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:35 PM
No doubt man, that sounds awesome. I would be interested in seeing your fights. Everything has to start from somewhere. Good luck on what your working for. Just let me know when you get a fight up, i'll gladly check it out man, sounds great.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:14 PM
What weight class and Org do you fight under grannite? Do you have video of your performances. If so let me know, I would like to check them out.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:36 PM
I order all the UFC's. I enjoy all the fights. Some people hated ufc 78 claiming there was no good fights. To me there was endless great fights. Bisping and Rashad are talked about like they are horrible fighters. This simply is not true at all( i hate bisping) but hes not a bad fighter. And rashad whooped up on Jason Lambert who is GREAT!! How great you ask?? Great enough to beat babalu who used to be considered top 10 and worked his way up the ladder to take on liddell twice during his reign.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:00 PM
So your a fighter right? What is your opinion on fights that some people call "flukes" such as the gsp vs serra one? I personally believe serra completely outplayed gsp and beat his ass clean no fluke about it. Other people argue with me saying Serra got a lucky hit on the back of the head. There are many matches like that such as "rampage vs liddell2". I think if you tag someone you used skill and training to do so and there is no fluke about it. Correct?

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:25 PM
hahaha I guess so. I want to hear your opinion on Nog/Sylvia, gogogo. I love them both, I would really hate to see either lose. I just want sylvia as champ again though. He is my all time fav I really don't know why.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:06 PM
yeah i know man, im so sad for him. I LOVE SILVA, but honestly, most american casual ufc fans know liddell way more than him, and if they see him lose 3 in a row that may be the end of the road for him as far as championship status ever goes. So i sincerely hope he beats silva, and thats the only reason. And yes but with sylvias body frame, i doubt he can really focus much on anything but being godly striker? or could he become godly wrestler and bjj?? im no fighter so i dont really know, i just imagine with his frame his best suit is strike and takedown defense.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:53 PM
Maybe im just a huge sylvia fan and im biased. I think he is the best heavyweight out there. Couture always surprises someone(vitor, liddell in fight1, and as we saw, sylvia) He whoops major ass, and then gets his ass majorly whooped. I loved sylvia beating vera, and i hope to god he gets the belt back!!!!
I am probably alone on this, but by god I can't help it.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:21 PM
Well the sylvia fight... i don't know. sylvias arm broke... and sylvia was still ready to fight like hell. had his arm not broke it looked like he was on that way out of the submission, i don't think mir could ever hang with sylvia EVER NEVER EVER. he got him that once, but sylvia is just to damn good(although strangely underrated) Mir doesn't suck though, his motorcycle accident just roughed his ass up, i honestly am surprised he keeps coming to fight. who knows though Mir might win vs Lesnar.
I just seriously wouldn't hold mir up high due to the way the sylvia fight went down.

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:24 PM
I watch it cause to be honest. Its my religion, and im very devoted.

Previous 1 3