Community > Posts By > hitech

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:52 AM

Freckles are awesome, especially on a man bigsmile

:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:53 AM

I saw a sexy girl with strawberry blond hair, peaches and cream skin, and very, very freckly.
She looked like a leopard...
Inspired, I reached into my briefcase, fumbling around for the catnip I always carry for such purposes...
Rrrowwwrrrr!

Ummmmm....Strawberry blond with Freckles. I like it.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:51 AM
I'm home alone, like Kevin Mcallister.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:46 PM
For my brother to be himself again. He was just diagnosed as being bi polar and it has been tough on my family and I seeing him go through it.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:30 PM
Didn't know we had our own section. What's up from Southern Pines. (About an hour from Raleigh)

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:47 PM
Edited by hitech on Thu 07/30/09 04:47 PM
The only Tyler Perry movie I've seen is Why Did I Get Married, and it was a good movie. The Madea movies just look corny to me, and not very funny. And I'm a guy who likes comedy movies.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:44 PM

I don't necessarily wish for myself to be younger, but often times, I wish life itself was more like the way it was when I was younger. Not so hectic, not so paranoid, not so "Big Brother".

My thoughts exactly...

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:53 AM

I checked out your profile, maybe it's the stains in your wifebeater that is bringing the biotches...two words...stain remover. Just sayin!

laugh

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:36 PM

is there any women that can quit being fake and be serious with me for once

Well I CAN. But just for once, right? 'Cause I'm not very good at that serious stuff. And I just quit smoking, seriously. Day 3...figured the only way the patch is gonna keep working is to put it directly on my mouth. Tried it, wouldn't stick dammit. Now have it duct taped there. Can't breathe through my nose though because of allergies so starting to pant like a three dollar whore. Things are getting kinda fuzzy so you better make it quick, I'm thinking you might have two minutes. Go!

He did say for once didn't he?..lol

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:10 PM
I was getting ready to turn in, but I'm going to wait a little longer for this one.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:58 PM

ill take 'tactless statements' for 300, alex.

laugh

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:47 PM

i usually s think i should of got the large popcorn instead of this small

and same with the drink it has free refills and im empty already

Yeah, you always gotta get the large popcorn and the large drink with free refills. You get mad at the kid behind the register because you're running late for the movie and you don't want to hear about getting the large drink, but when your lips gets that dry buttery cracked feeling, you regret it.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:38 PM
single

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:29 PM
What's up Honda. I'm new to this site, and just now getting back into the online thing. I tried it a few years back on another site, and I had the same thing man. I would email people a few times and they would email me back and then stop for no reason. Or we'd talk and when I thought things were good, they'd just vanish. One thing I noticed, at least from your thread is that you seem to be a sincere person looking to meet someone for a date and see where it goes, and you seem to NOT be into games. You have to remember, everyone on this and a lot of sites aren't on here to meet someone and get to know them, or even meet a sincere person. That goes for men and women. You just have to give it time and wait for the woman who is looking for the same thing you are. Some people are on here just for a good time. If that's their thing, that's cool. Maybe those girls were like that. There are however a lot of women on here looking for a sincere guy and a gentleman too, so good luck in your search man. Just takes time.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:40 PM

Beverly D'Angelo. It wouldn't matter what we did.....smokin

I'm with you on the Beverly D'Angelo. I always thought she was hot.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:36 PM

I don't think freckles automatically make a man any more or less attractive.

That's good to know. Patsfan had me worried in the beginning. No offense Pats.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:35 PM

I also think bald men are sexy bigsmile

:smile: That was going to be my next thread.

I was reading your mind.. shhhh don't tell winking

Quick, what am I thinking?

You are thinking Arbys!

Yes!! I got the hat over my head and everything. You're good.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:28 PM

I was reading your mind.. shhhh don't tell winking

Quick, what am I thinking?

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:18 PM

Excuse the logic here, but uh...if people didn't like them, what would you do?

Good question. Simple answer. I'd date women who have freckles. Maybe it's because I have freckles, but I find women with freckles very attractive. Whether they have freckles on their face, arms, chest, anywhere.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:12 PM