Community > Posts By > hitech

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:12 AM

I have never been in The Military. I don't believe in serving this Country. I always take heat for this opinion,but it is my opinion and I am entitled to it. be seeing you

:angry: frustrated

Yes, you are entitled to it because of those that have served, are serving, or will serve for you.

good point

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:26 AM
Edited by hitech on Sat 08/01/09 07:28 AM

I was always lead to believe that African scammers were unable to use Mingle.
As I have had yet ANOTHER one try their luck with me today, I'm just hoping that the mods are aware of these people. grumble

look for the following: 'Am from Ghana. Looking for man to marry. I christian girl ready to settle down and fall in love with wonderful man. Am loving and generous and kind and giving and in love with man'

Not to mention they have a picture of Megan Fox on the profile.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:17 AM
Edited by hitech on Sat 08/01/09 07:17 AM

My daughter is currently grounded until she's about 50.

That's funny because my parents just UNgrounded me yesterday.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:13 AM

I say whippings but i really mean switchings

my mom would hand me a knife and send me out to cut my own peach switch

and woe if I cut one too small

Hmmm, lettttt's see....if I pick that one, they're gonna send me right back out here....

That one'll break my spine....

the good thing of it was that it gave her time to quit being angry and she was calm by the time I came back

later as I got older, my dad decided it was better to lecture me for an hour or two on the errors of my ways. I would have rather been switched and just get it over with

That was the good thing about spankings. You got them, and you were done. When you were grounded, it took forever.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:11 AM

:angry: well last night I pulled up to a green light and some A-Hole was just sitting there in his van, light is green!! We sit there for about 30secs, so I beep my horn. To let him know the light is green. So he finally goes and has the nerve to call me some nasty names. ok I'm sorry not my fault your dumb and didn't know the light was green...which means GO! :angry: grumble frustrated I will beep my horn at you if you do not go, sorry but that's what I do. Living in Jersey has done this for me, if you do not go in within 5sec of a light change you get beeped at!

This is so funny!! If you read my profile, I put this as one of the things I don't like in a joking way. I hate it when people sit at traffic lights too long. I had the same situation, where a guy in a convertible sat at the light thirty seconds after it turned green. I blew at him, and he actually turned around slowly and gave me a dirty look and took off very slow. He had his girlfriend in the car and I think he was trying to show off. So at the next light, I pull up to him and asked him if he had an effing problem and he just stared at me. I was extremely mad, and should have just drove off, because people are crazy now, and it could have escalated. I just hate when people are stupid on purpose.

OMG here in South Bend, you don't dare do something like that. They would shoot you in a heartbeat. If someone is sitting at that light, I just let them sit there and hope they hurry up. There are so many young people that carry guns that will just shoot you for saying something they didn't like. Glad I don't go to South Bend very often. huh huh

just curious unsure. where is south bend?

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 06:36 AM

:angry: well last night I pulled up to a green light and some A-Hole was just sitting there in his van, light is green!! We sit there for about 30secs, so I beep my horn. To let him know the light is green. So he finally goes and has the nerve to call me some nasty names. ok I'm sorry not my fault your dumb and didn't know the light was green...which means GO! :angry: grumble frustrated I will beep my horn at you if you do not go, sorry but that's what I do. Living in Jersey has done this for me, if you do not go in within 5sec of a light change you get beeped at!

This is so funny!! If you read my profile, I put this as one of the things I don't like in a joking way. I hate it when people sit at traffic lights too long. I had the same situation, where a guy in a convertible sat at the light thirty seconds after it turned green. I blew at him, and he actually turned around slowly and gave me a dirty look and took off very slow. He had his girlfriend in the car and I think he was trying to show off. So at the next light, I pull up to him and asked him if he had an effing problem and he just stared at me. I was extremely mad, and should have just drove off, because people are crazy now, and it could have escalated. I just hate when people are stupid on purpose.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:13 PM

It is what happens when you keep dying on Call of Duty 4 and can't seem to cut it on any other online game either.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh (with tears in my eyes)

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:01 PM

I may smile or make eye contact, but will never approach. I'm not typically shy but do get shy about that blushing

I doubt you'd get turned down if you did. Just sayin'..

flowerforyou flowerforyou I don't believe it has worked yet!

If you ever come to North Carolina, try it out on me. It would work.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:54 PM

Oh yeah, I like it when women make the first move too, but I usually approach women first. Now can an attractive lady tell me how to STOP messing things up when I try to reply to someone's quote? I'm still new.

Lower right corner....Quote button.

Make sure that what you type starts AFTER the [ /quote] in the post you are quoting.

I bet you do make a really attractive lady Justaguy. bigsmile bigsmile

rofl rofl LMAO

Well....I don't seem to be a really attractive GUY...lmfao

So you thought you'd look better as a lady? Pair of heels and a little make-up makes that bald head irresistable now? bigsmile laugh

Never had any complaints about my bald head.

but then of course, I'm a guy..lol

I was just pickin on J.A.G. Hope I didn't offend you hitech!flowerforyou I happen to think bald is sexy. drinker

No offense at all Miss Wright. I didn't post the way I wanted to that time.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:52 PM

I may smile or make eye contact, but will never approach. I'm not typically shy but do get shy about that blushing

I doubt you'd get turned down if you did. Just sayin'..

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:46 PM

Oh yeah, I like it when women make the first move too, but I usually approach women first. Now can an attractive lady tell me how to STOP messing things up when I try to reply to someone's quote? I'm still new.

Make sure that what you type starts AFTER the [ /quote] in the post you are quoting.

rofl rofl LMAO

So you thought you'd look better as a lady? Pair of heels and a little make-up makes that bald head irresistable now? bigsmile laugh

but then of course, I'm a guy..lol

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:44 PM

rofl rofl LMAO

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:42 PM
Edited by hitech on Fri 07/31/09 09:42 PM

Sorry to break it to those of you who rule with a belt. That shrill uncontrollable scream that you consider the sound of a job well done after you strapped your childs backside which subsided to the gutteral wimperings between the breaths. They weren't wispering how much they loved you as they cried into a pillow. And if you did get an I love you was it because they were so into getting thier arse beat in a voilent manner by someone who told them to protect the weak. and don't beat up on children smaller than you, that they couldn't contain their joy, or were they just scared as hell.

Scenes as ugly as these have no place in loving homes

are you deliberately trying to get every one of my threads locked?

I didn't realize I was responsible for locking down your thread with a comment that I thought was truly funny as hell. Who suggests that people take up the enterprise of writing fortune cookies. I thought it was hilarious. Especially when much nastier things have been said to me, I thought it was turnabout fairplay. I truly however, had no intentions of locking your thread, I'm new and it was the first time I saw it happen. Believe me, I wouldn't try for anything to hinder you expressing yourself. As far as the remarks about children being beat, I do have a tendency to go overboard as I was abused as a child,both mentally and physically,and have issues to this day about it. I'm sorry I came off like a jerk today. Please accept my humblest apologies.

First of all, good luck to you man. I had great parents who punished us, sometimes with spankings, sometimes just grounding us. I love my parents, and I just think that, as a former hard headed young man who always got in trouble, I'm thankful to be able to take care of myself with a decent job, respect people and carry myself in a good way (so I'm told), and not be in jail. I feel that my parents being tough on me in a loving way molded me. I'm truthfully sorry that you were abused, and I kinda regret even talking about "whippings" in this thread. No matter how you were trying to come off, you're right in saying that abusive parents take it to a whole other level, and are very abusive. I've read post from you before and you're pretty funny in other threads so everything's cool with me.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:34 PM
Posting and watching this Knocked Up movie.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:16 PM

Thanks

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:15 PM

anyways...

I doubt you meant for this thread to get so intense

when I was a kid and we would go on long drives. I would hold my finger about a half inch from my sister's face and say "I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you"

and she would yell "Mom!! Robins not touching me again"

and she would yell "Stop not touching you're sister!!"

and of course I wouldn't stop not touching her so my Dad would pull over and I would get a spanking for not touching my sister

Way to calm the thread down man. Sorry Jasmine. I did get the blame for everything when I was younger. My siblings still try to do it..lol

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:13 PM

See, I even get ignored here ohwell

What's up TxsSun. I like your post. That better?...lol. No really I do.

That was fake, but thanks for knowing I was around laugh

can a brotha get some love for the attempt?

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:12 PM

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:10 PM

What's up TxsSun. I've seen you here before. How are you?. That better?...lol. No really I do.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:09 PM

What's up TxsSun. I like your post. That better?...lol. No really I do.

Previous 1 3 4