Community > Posts By > Robert

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 08:30 AM
it's just my view and you don't have to eat it!

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 08:25 AM
the universe extends forever knowledge is infinitely eternal, space time

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 07:23 AM
I can now reveal the meaning of life is living!

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 07:10 AM
I was boiling some stew on my cooker stir it to quick a vortex peas and carrots couldn't escape (black hole like) gas to high a splatter (big bang like) wait for it now scale this up zillions of time and would you know it it's the eternal perculation you me and your piana will all be subject to these eternal Infinity processes, nature

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 04:22 AM
your so right now many people won't accept the limit others have championed more and more people are thinking there isn't a limit to the universe it's eternal infinity if your
Instruments say 17.5million then that's just the best we can do now we look forward to even more advanced measurers though we can never fully measure eternal infinity because example it's immeasurable :relaxed:

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:33 AM
'Flat Earth' is a British Newspaper for people searching for a flat (apartment) in various parts of the globe!

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:30 AM
are you sure?

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:17 AM
we move along on a split second

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:15 AM
thanks bluegrass!

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:08 AM
the universe for me is more than 13.7 it's eternal trying to measure the unmeasurable is futile talking of black holes and any other part of the eternal perculation for me isn't really interested. just imagine an infinite stew bubbling vortexes black holes quantum happenings not that interested other than to day it's amazing love to observe galaxy's for me though trying to work out how carrots go around the beef bubbling up the lentils doesn't curry favour with me it's all you see eternal perculation of the infinite soup so measuring and saying really big or really small is s waste of time for me though I respect those who are interested in getting there measures out whilst privately I'm thinking oh the soupy stew sure

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 01:32 AM
eternal infinity/universe+ as always existed and always perculated were included in the eternal I finite perculation,an one day of course if we can't escape the soler system why then we're up the creek without a paddle words like beginning end everything are all finite and it's of course another language when dealing with eternal infinity or language doesn't matter we have no power in a sense when it comes to the more than mighty eternal infinity

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 01:18 AM
maybe Darwin, things jazzing up an going back to nature, jazzing down, eternal In finite can't be measured though we can always symbolize it with an 8 on its side. Darwin allows purpose for those who can adapt or be helped to adapt by civilised participants

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 12:55 AM
oh and infinite cake :relaxed:

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 12:54 AM
so trying to partion eternaI infinity to 13.7 Millon years is really only going to slice the shapeless eternal cake

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 12:41 AM
oh and that's my other point you can't reach the max when counting yes we'd all die trying because example there is no end to infinity so trying to count it to you reach a total is futile because example there is no total to reach its infinite. the other point what is known as the universe 13.7 million years?
for me it's I finite and there may be spaces example huge+ gaps but I think best to look at it as 1 eternal infinity instead of doing the human thing and exams partitioning it up with human finite numbers such as example 13.7

Robert's photo
Wed 05/22/19 12:24 AM
firstly you say it's like saying what what to say eternal infinity well for me it's relevant example space time next you mention black holes quantum weather huge or small these are names we humans made up although there there to get our bearings in a sense looking at the accumulation of knowledge to crack the puzzle ain't going to do it why? because we can never know everything plus, that's right knowledge is Infinite, example to know it all is finight, example all the shopping is in the supermarket trolley and everything is painted within the boundarys of the picture frame whereas to know it all+ is infinight and therefore impossible though I think it's sweet how mankind trys to crack the uncrackable using labels example formulas we like to measure everything but we can't measure the unmeasurable!

Robert's photo
Tue 05/21/19 04:02 PM
in the beginning there was no beginning there's always been always there always will be
the eternal perculation allows for new and the rest perculation of old for example the death of our son and the swallowing up of our earth so what was. regarded as a prank by a person with a placard whitch read the end of the world is nigh, turns out that eventually is true!

Robert's photo
Tue 05/21/19 03:39 PM
Smoked herring with a poached egg on top with finely chopped olives drizzled lemon

Robert's photo
Tue 05/21/19 03:28 PM
Were born now and we die now and we live our life in-between.

Robert's photo
Tue 05/21/19 03:06 PM
Yes I do, that's why I like Cheese Central, the Moon!

Previous 1