Community > Posts By > 2good2go

2good2go's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:35 PM
This may be off topic, but i'm not sure where else to ask this. Where do you get this control panel were you can "poof' delete ppl or "vote" there posts deleted or "report" abuse and so on ?
I can only find the de-activate my account button.
Reguardless of the control panel issue, I'm glad I'm not on Noden's crap list ! :smile:

2good2go's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:42 PM
The angels have gathered .
My thoughts have been expressed in private .
for u Noden :heart:

2good2go's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:13 PM
Actually Noden is is more than fine..she's a godess blushing

2good2go's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:56 PM
Noden is fine :smile:

2good2go's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:01 PM

Hi everyone, does anyone know what happened with Noden, her account has been deactivated? and I think that DRomeo was as well?:cry: :cry:

I was talking to her earlier, and all was well with her as far as I know.I'm glad she has so many friends that care about her.I'm going to check and make sure everthings ok.Glad I stumbled on this thread.

2good2go's photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:05 AM
I invited many to be my friend ,never had any reply's from most.I gave up hopeing to hear from most, but just then the reply's slowly started appearing.
Just give ppl time. This can be a scary place at times .

2good2go's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:52 PM
Basically , you never can tell.I have friends and mutual matches in my profile that i've never had any communication with.I still want to be their friend .Everyone needs friends even if your married in life you still have friends.Now with that said ,I was lucky to find someone who is much more than good friend here,and she has lots of friends here,who will always be her friend no matter how close we get.Thats a true friend.

Are you being led on ? Only that other person knows for sure. My suggestion is if you have this feeling ,just ask straight out, because things can always be taken the wrong way or wrongly interpeted when it's done in writing without any voice behind it to give you a proper tone with it.

Wishing you the best.

2good2go's photo
Thu 11/15/07 12:58 AM
And I accidentally deleted friends from my account ,how can I restore them?

It can't be just me ,can it?

2good2go's photo
Thu 11/15/07 12:52 AM
Somethings wrong or broken, I keep getting there's a new mutual match for me , I don't have gold statis so I can't see who's looking at my profile, so there's no way i'll ever find that person.

Also my e-mail's broken , I get e-mails from here,but I can't seem to send them or reply, now ppl going to think i'm blowing them off , thats just not right , what can I do ?

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:58 AM
I'm a yr too old ,but I meet all the other criteria, and live close by also.

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:30 AM
welcome to my world. lol

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:27 AM
Here's the kicker, I'm at most only a yr older than her.

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:22 AM
It seems everthing i do lately is the wrong thing, can't win for trying, lol

I think i'll just take your advise and move on. thanx again everybody.

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:16 AM
Thanks to everybody, I'll think this over ,it seems no matter what I do it's gonna be the wrong thing, that includes moving on.

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:14 AM
Thats creepier than a third party to me.

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:11 AM
Ok, wait a minute, a friend request is ok? then say you wanted to contact them is ethical? Thats still disreguarding their filter intentions,can't that considered stalking also ?

2good2go's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:01 AM
Thanks for all the input and help, but now i'm even more confused what to do. Can't stalk ppl either thats unethical, and can't contact them, and third party intervention a no go .What else was there ? oh yeah move on .[sad] no imcon

2good2go's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:42 PM
What can or should somebody do if they want to message a person ,but their message filter says a age limit thats techincally 1 yr. younger than you are even though you might be only months apart.

a] disreguard it, all's fair in love and war
b] try to find another person with that age requirement to message them for you
c] just move on

2good2go's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:21 PM
Sorry,my bad,I never realized the couple of e-mail reply's counted as post's here.I never saw that post count until you pointed that out to me.

2good2go's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:45 PM
Thanks again. I had emails from ppl here, but I accidently deleted everything. I hope to find those ppl again. But On the good side I got some pics up.

Previous 1