Community > Posts By > Lost

no photo
Wed 04/24/19 05:29 PM
Well, here is my two cents. I personally get turned off when a guy comes on "smarmy" and by that I mean just every line he can think of. Or if he can't hold a conversation at all. Or tries to be too familiar way too soon. Yeah, I'm old but lots of those types of things are just turn offs. In my opinion I, at least (only speaking for myself) would just like to chat and get to know someone. Treat me like a person.

no photo
Sun 04/14/19 04:21 PM
Profile is ok. Perhaps more photos?

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 05:53 AM
Thank all of you.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 01:07 PM
Thank y'all!

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:39 AM
Ok, thank you. That will help!

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:30 AM
May I ask you a question? You seem to be on the message boards a lot. Why are there so many people when I go on Find Your Match that haven't been on for at least a month? It's hard to find someone if they're not on the site.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:32 AM
Thank you; I'll keep my fingers crossed!

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:28 AM
It sounds like an interesting life and I'm sure someone will like to join it.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:23 AM
Sounds good to me! Too bad you're so far away!

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:21 AM
I personally immediately say NO to anyone who doesn't put ANYTHING on his profile. I feel like if I have to pull teeth to get any information out of a guy it's just not worth it. I'd rather have a dialogue and not a monologue. And I feel they'll spend the same amount of time (zero) on a relationship that they spent on their profile (zero)

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:18 AM
Looks ok. Be sure to proofread (in my opinion and sometimes I'm bad about typing too fast and letting things slip in).

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:17 AM
Would you mind giving me some feedback on my profile? Please? And thank you.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:16 AM
Sorry for the typos. I should have proofread my message first.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:15 AM
I agree with previous posts. I usually say NO to guys without a shirt on, it's just a turn-off for an immediate introduction. I always say to myself, "Is this how you'd behave if we just met standing in line at Starbuck's and decided to share a cookie and a coffee together. And, for me at least, I say NO to guys who have NOTHING on their profile. I figure that if I have t pull teeth to get a word out of them, I sure don't want to be in a monologue. And it's my opinion that if they spend zero time on their profile, they'll spent the same amount of time (zero) on an actual relationship.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:10 AM
I did enjoy your profile. A few of your pictures, at least on my computer, are a bit dark and hard to see. I'm fairly new on here and also just a free member. I appreciate the fact that you actually put something in your profile. When I see a person that couldn't bother to write a thing in his profile other than "I'll tell you later" it tells me that I might have to do ALL the talking, like pulling teeth to get a conversation out of him. Like that same amount (zero) of time that he invested in his profile will be the same amount (zero) he'll actually invest in a relationship. So for your profile additions I applaud you.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:03 AM
Personally I immediately just say NO to anyone showing a chest photo. Maybe it's just me but it's a turn-off.

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 04:48 PM
That is a hard one and very individual. I'd say I feel special when random things are done for me that I'm not anticipating. Thoughtful things, caring things.

no photo
Thu 04/04/19 06:27 PM
I live in Kentucky!

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 04:22 PM
I worked with clay in college; my AA degree was in art. I really enjoyed working with clay and seeing how it would look after being fired.