Community > Posts By > islandstyle555

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:34 PM
You must bring more beer than you drink.

The laundry chic is off-limits! I need her!

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:04 PM
So wats up w/ immediate requests for my e-mail? I'm cautious newayz so I won't do it. Then if I try to access their page its Deactivated. What do I have to look out for here?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:43 AM
Hmmm?! I don't know alterette. I suppose guys my age are typically curious and ever looking for a hottie. That being said, your feet look good. :) and it leads to wanting to see more.lol. Rambling? Maybe. Jk. Lol

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:50 PM

I don’t think it’s “fall” so much as it is grow

I agree. We live, we learn, we grow. What we want,what we need, what we feel all develops with us. If we don't truly evolve together, we will grow apart.

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 06:03 PM

I didn't really follow the trial or anything but I haven't seen people this worked up since Bill Clinton got a Blow Job........smokin
[/quote

I didn't follow it either, there enough missing children around here. And not enough blowjobs! Not to be connected whoever you sik people are!

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 06:00 PM

I don't think it matters how I treat her as far as Jesus goes. Because my thoughts towards this whole ordeal are bad. I just don't get it. I didn't follow it on the media, I assumed she was gonna get it from the get go, now she's free. I'll have to read more about. But as far as the Christian thing to do. Is forgive- its not on us to judge are condemn her- its obviously GODS Will she be here. That being said, I was guilty in mind far before any action towards her. And I believe that is just as bad. So these prayer groups may be as sinful as the one they persecute.

As far as your comment, it's aobviously gods will she be here...

Do some christians not trust their god to question his will?

I couldn't say, I believe in God in my own way. To me He's tryin to reach my intentions towards others. Quite simple. And I'm not doing well, yet! I think religion has become to commercialized for me. I don't attend churches or practice stewardship. I belive, and he speaks to my heart continuously. I do agree with your point. Their actions don't reflect their beliefs. But I will not judge them, just as Casey I will let God do it. And I will just interact and help others. Even if its Casey or the groups He puts on my path.

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 05:18 PM
I don't think it matters how I treat her as far as Jesus goes. Because my thoughts towards this whole ordeal are bad. I just don't get it. I didn't follow it on the media, I assumed she was gonna get it from the get go, now she's free. I'll have to read more about. But as far as the Christian thing to do. Is forgive- its not on us to judge are condemn her- its obviously GODS Will she be here. That being said, I was guilty in mind far before any action towards her. And I believe that is just as bad. So these prayer groups may be as sinful as the one they persecute.

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 04:46 AM

What part of Kentucky? Maybe I can suggest something.......smokin

Bellevue, wrkin at Univ of Cincin and this was the reservation. Lol. Never gonna carpool again

OMG, you just missed me by a week or so. I used to live in Erlanger, about 13 miles SW of you. I had been bored here for 16 years. Dang it. frustrated

Ahhh!! That's my luck! :)

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 07:10 PM

Well when I was younger I looked like ""tattoo" on fantasy island. It dropped for awhile until my homeboy brought it back 15 yrs later without knowing about it b4.
Ohhhhhhhhh De Plane, De Plane, De Plane boss!laugh laugh

Omg Luv it was horrible- same haircut and all. Lmao!

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:26 PM
I'll take a walmart, waffle house, any freakin thing. Lol. Just not here tho! Tks newayz

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:23 PM
So 5 yrs for my boy- and 4 yrs for my daughter, my recently ex never wanted to put any effort into raising our kids- slept in til noon only to wake up and make them nap til 4 then put them to bed at 8. Causing endless friction between us. My boy at 2 yrs old used to bring his sister food from the fridge cuz she was stuck in the crib. Luckily I live where I work so I could check in on them constantly. Nowadays the kids and I have an amazing bond, enter or separation. Now she wants to be a mom and control the time I have with them. How much do I really fight? I truly want her to step up- its what they need. Buti hate how she act like all the past don't mean nothin now. Like I'm just supposed to believe she wanna and can do it now!!! Its the why she gotta be the mother of my kids?!?!

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:08 PM

What part of Kentucky? Maybe I can suggest something.......smokin

Bellevue, wrkin at Univ of Cincin and this was the reservation. Lol. Never gonna carpool again

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:06 PM

Don't they have bars in Kentucky hotels?

Not at this Holiday Express!! Wish that was in the commercials!lol

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:04 PM

I wish I could stop crying but I am now six months prenant with twins and abandoned, how do you stop crying when you have no control over your hormones. I am so depressed and I csn not do anythign to take the edge off. I have visited friends, gone out, read books, watched movies, spent time with my kids, cried, and it still hurts just as bad. The worst thing isI can't just never see him again and work on getting over him, we are having babies together and he wants to be there for them. So the hurt starts over every day we talk or see each other. It has only been a week and he already has a new girlfriend and a whole new life. He says it is for my own good because he is no good for me and just screws up my life, but how can being alone, pregnant, and depressed be good for me???

Omg sweetheart, that's a rough situation. All I can say is I hope you find strength and pride in yourself. I hope you find peace.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:58 PM

It took me a long, long time ... we had three kids together and he was my best friend.

When the smoke cleared, we each realized on our own that we missed each others friendship. We were both smart enough to see it, brave enough to tell each other, kind enough to forgive. Now everyone, especially the kids, are happy. He and his 23 yo daughter, whom I'm still close to, are coming to visit us in October.

Feels great.

That's awesome!! I would hope for the same. But not sure I'll ever get there

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:56 PM
I never cried, didn't need to. It was the right choice to separate. But for some reason it irritates me that she has moved on so quickly. Prolly cuz she was movin on while we were still together. Lol. But to me it just seems like a long lonely road ahead of me. A least at the worst times.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:46 PM
Stuck in a hotel room in kentucky, with no car!! help me kill some time!! Lol. ohwell

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:42 PM
Tks you guys, but they booked my hotel in Bellevue KY. Lol. Altho its only 10 minutes from UC where I'm working. Think I'm gonna head down to the Port and check it out.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 03:47 AM
Headin to Cin for a couple of days for work. Where some good places to eat? Or hang out?

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 05:25 PM
Well when I was younger I looked like ""tattoo" on fantasy island. It dropped for awhile until my homeboy brought it back 15 yrs later without knowing about it b4.

Previous 1