Community > Posts By > WIZZO

WIZZO's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:02 PM
one year until Huckabee!!!

WIZZO's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:14 AM
John F Kennedy faced the same problem and there is nothing in the history of his presidency to suggest that his religion (catholic), played any part in his decisions. I see no reason to expect any other candidate to be any different in this regard. To expand a little further on this subject, I would personally prefer someone with strong religious beliefs who knows that they are not the most powerful one in the universe!

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:02 PM

My wish is to see smiles on the faces of those around me.. but I wish for that everyday.

i too wished for that but then i remembered i'm really funny looking so no problems there

Are you as good with the guitar as you are at cracking me up?

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:48 PM
Excellent!!

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:33 PM
Same as some earlier Kurt Russel movie..Soldier or something to that effect.

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:28 PM
Walked out half way through it, theme is a retread.

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:18 PM
My wife loved that one "Jistme" and believe me, she is one heck of MANEATER!!!

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:28 PM
Why is it everyone feels the need to be 21st century PC? Face the facts women of the 21st century, you simply are not attractive to men if you are competing with them!! Get over yourselves! Geez!

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:23 PM

It seems that you come across more "career women" these days. Women who are in their thirties and forties, with looks fading fast, that still don't quite understand what men want.

For some reason, with all the intelligence and value this group gives to themselves, this miss a fundamental truth. Men are not attracted to women who try to compete with them.

Men, for the most part, excepting for contentious objectors, peace-niks, and fans of John Mayer, tend to like women to be feminine, soft, sensitive, etc - qualities that men typically do not (except as above) possess.

Why can't these women, take off the suit, stop watching Sports Center, and just be a girl?

You are entitled to your view, but please only speak for yourself, and do NOT equate you to men in general. Are you threatened by successful women?

That seems very likely.

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:01 PM
Arrogant am I not?..Actually no..I just speak whats on my mind!!

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:55 PM
Was that not smoooth enough for you?

WIZZO's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:39 PM
For all you people who do not post a photo of yourself. You are dramatically decreasing the chance of getting a response. If you don't have a camera, find someone who does, chances are you know someone who can take a picture of you so you can post it. If its a matter of self-image, get over it!! Everyone is attractive to someone! If your fat, lose it, it can be done!! I lost 80lbs. while on a medication that causes a person to gain weight! Just get off your butt and work at it, you will feel sooo much better about yourself. Quit kidding yourself that looks don't matter. Only a fat guy wants a fat woman!!

WIZZO's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:52 PM
Who tips at buffets?

WIZZO's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:41 PM
These words you are speaking of, I would only assume you were uneducated with no class at all if I heard one use them!!

WIZZO's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:08 PM
If Ron Paul were President!! Castro could sneeze and he would raise a white flag!!