Community > Posts By > larkygal

larkygal's photo
Thu 01/03/19 10:45 AM
I resent that remark. I do not look for a man with resources that i can steal. I do look for ones who can resource himself as well I do myself.
Most of the men I have talked to on these sites wants money from me since they seem to think since I am an old single American woman then I have to be rich.
Scamming is gender nutrial so please do not lump all women into one group. I don't do that to men.

larkygal's photo
Thu 01/03/19 10:36 AM

Rooster that’s probably good advice. As far as women looking for a mans resources, that’s true with all women.

larkygal's photo
Tue 10/02/18 12:54 PM

To the TO, I find it that most females have the post wall syndrome ( google it), they have unrealistic demands and expectations from man leading to....what you are facing, it has noting to do with being too old or too ugly, it has to do with female standards, lower your expectations and you will do just fine.

You misunderstand what i said. It is not my expectations that is the problem as I have none on any dating site i am on.

I have been told that several times by young men. I am too old and too ugly to be on a dating site. I merely asked to see if most people agree with them.

larkygal's photo
Mon 10/01/18 12:54 PM
yes this is true and i am on another site too. ty

larkygal's photo
Mon 10/01/18 12:15 PM
thank you it is just when ur told that a few times u feel u need another opinion to c if ur wasting ur time.

larkygal's photo
Mon 10/01/18 10:50 AM
I am looking for honest answers. Am I to old an ugly to expect to possibly meet someone here?
I don't want flattery to try and make me feel better just be honest.

larkygal's photo
Tue 06/19/18 05:29 PM
NO

larkygal's photo
Sun 11/13/16 12:17 PM
Please be honest and tell me if I am wasting my time here.