Community > Posts By > msella

msella's photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:09 AM

because it is the assumption
that women who dress 'provactively' are hunting for a man
welcome his advances, want to flirt

Wait. I dress "provocatively" to hunt for a woman and welcome her advanced and want to flirt.

Are you saying I've got it wrong and should wear jeans around my thighs and a daggy T-shirt, dress like a man, to attract a girl?

the same qualities that as man you might have found
alluring and seductive
you now expect her to cover up and hide
once she is with you

That is because men need to control a woman to feel empowered and project their own attitude that if they see another pretty woman they will hit on her, so by making their woman daggy, they are protecting their false fear of their own behaviour projected onto other men, who are just the same.

I like my wife or girlfriend to be dressed up sexy and powerful. I like to show her off and let her feel in control and empowered.

msella's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:58 AM
Aww thanks guys. I'm so over Aussie women. Whatever was in the water 20 years ago is desperately missing today.

Here more thought:

I can make happiness around me, limited to me. But I can't make a person happy. They have to want to be happy about the experience. If they want to be unhappy, or other pulls in their life are negative, then those forces might overwhelm and result in misdirected unhappiness.

Though in a relationship, if you channel external unhappiness upon the person who brings happiness, you might loose love, and forever happiness.

To have both in the same existence, is very rare. Its how you reflect and project that is key.

If you break that love, you may never have an equal or greater experience again, because once you put into the universe that you are unhappy with being loved and unhappy with happiness, the universe will adjust its thresholds, lower. So your expectations can be met.

Lowering your standard, for a period of time, and not reflecting to realize and raise them quickly again, could most likely, leave you in loveless relationships and unhappiness for the rest of your life.

From observing my past relationships, I can say, whilst I grow with greater love and greater happiness, especially at times in my life where I have removed toxic people (but not the basic memory of), I've noticed, those partners who have left me, have all fallen well below the success and potential they could have achieved, and all are clearly unhappy.

This brings me to think about this present moment, leading into the future. Not the past.

If history, so to speak, repeats itself, then it seems I retain the path to greater happiness and a greater love.

If loved can reflect and change the cycle on the side of the relationship I do not control, a new history will be created and the past no longer establishes a pattern. One that I don't control.

Um. God did not create sex. God created love. Sex was a process of genetic procreation.

Women are designed to find better genetic code and reproduce every 7 years. (Tjays when a child discovers independence.). That may not occur with the same partner as better genetic code might come along.

Women carry eggs that contain genetic code limited to the genetics and eugenics of their grandmother. Men carry genetic and eugenic code of the present moment.

Love and sex are not inter-related. You can have great sex without loving the person(s), just as much as you can love a person romantically and intimately without having sex.

Don't confuse with lust.

Love with great sex is amazing. But all to often, people adjust their "love feeling threshold" to above the love experience, making it feel love is gone.

Whitney Huston sang "You are the greatest love of all" which meant that as she loved each new person, that live was greater than the last.

I choose to always feel love for my partner. Increasing not only the threshold but also my acceptance and desire.

msella's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:54 AM
17roxsr you contradicted yourself three times.

You said there is no love.
Then you said sex is the ultimate expression of love.

You said you don't follow a culture.
Yet you said sex is created by god.

God is a culture.
Love exists independent of sex.
Sex is not equal or defined by love.

You need to do some serious reflecting! It might help you open yourself up and attract someone who could love you.

msella's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:48 AM
Love is not different between humans. Nor does culture define human love.

Culture, defined mostly by men, sets the rules, conditions, restrictions and boundaries, of the limits of love.

Sex is not different between humans. Nor does culture define the act of sex between humans.

Again, culture, defined mostly be men, determines the restrictions, conditions, rules and boundaries of sex between humans.

Some cultures allow men to have sex with many women. Others criminalize have sex with more than one person in a lifetime. There are many variations.

None of these culture rules define love or sex. They define the limitations imposed upon you. You have a choice, free will, to go along with those limitations and experience only what others define and allow, or you can change your world and experience love and sex without limitations. Though many people also impose self limitations.

Love does not mean sex, and sex does not mean love. You can love a person romantically and intimately and not have sex. Just as you can have (great) sex with different people yet not love or be in love with them.

If sex is the ultimate expression of love between two people, then you must agree that the stranger that sexually raped me ad I walked hone alone one night loved me and I loved him, despite never knowing him, being a lesbian, not finding men attractive, and not consenting to sex.

Surely being forced to have sex on the sidewalk by a random unknown man, is not the ultimate expression of love.

msella's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:29 AM
Um. God did not create sex. God created love. Sex was a process of genetic procreation.

Women are designed to find better genetic code and reproduce every 7 years. (Tjays when a child discovers independence.). That may not occur with the same partner as better genetic code might come along.

Women carry eggs that contain genetic code limited to the genetics and eugenics of their grandmother. Men carry genetic and eugenic code of the present moment.

Love and sex are not inter-related. You can have great sex without loving the person(s), just as much as you can love a person romantically and intimately without having sex.

Don't confuse with lust.

Love with great sex is amazing. But all to often, people adjust their "love feeling threshold" to above the love experience, making it feel love is gone.

Whitney Huston sang "You are the greatest love of all" which meant that as she loved each new person, that live was greater than the last.

I choose to always feel love for my partner. Increasing not only the threshold but also my acceptance and desire.

When someone you love leaves you experience withdrawal. You become so use to the person in your life the attachment hormone becomes a baseline. It feeds you. Makes you comfortable. Even happy.

When they aren't there, your body physically craves their hormone.

Withdrawal from a lack of that intense connecting hormone affects emotions and thoughts. Its a slow painful withdrawal over a long time.

I can make happiness around me, limited to me. But I can't make a person happy. They have to want to be happy about the experience. If they want to be unhappy, or other pulls in their life are negative, then those forces might overwhelm and result in misdirected unhappiness.

Though in a relationship, if you channel external unhappiness upon the person who brings happiness, you might loose love, and forever happiness.

To have both in the same existence, is very rare. Its how you reflect and project that is key.

If you break that love, you may never have an equal or greater experience again, because once you put into the universe that you are unhappy with being loved and unhappy with happiness, the universe will adjust its thresholds, lower. So your expectations can be met.

Lowering your standard, for a period of time, and not reflecting to realize and raise them quickly again, could most likely, leave you in loveless relationships and unhappiness for the rest of your life.

From observing my past relationships, I can say, whilst I grow with greater love and greater happiness, especially at times in my life where I have removed toxic people (but not the basic memory of), I've noticed, those partners who have left me, have all fallen well below the success and potential they could have achieved, and all are clearly unhappy.

This brings me to think about this present moment, leading into the future. Not the past.

If history, so to speak, repeats itself, then it seems I retain the path to greater happiness and a greater love.

If loved can reflect and change the cycle on the side of the relationship I do not control, a new history will be created and the past no longer establishes a pattern. One that I don't control.

msella's photo
Fri 03/31/17 02:01 PM
I married a foreign girl 3 years ago. Its now been 6 weeks since I've seen her and the 5 min non intimate IM messages once a weeks aren't doing anything positive for the future.

Oddly she's really interactive with a bunch of drug users she met briefly 7 weeks ago.

msella's photo
Fri 03/31/17 01:59 PM
Aussie girls are not what they use to be. Too much drama. To much indecision. To much discombobulation.

If you know any cute Chinese girls, send them to me!

If I happen to meet a nice Aussie girl, I'll send her to you.

msella's photo
Fri 03/31/17 01:56 PM
I dress the same level today as I did three years ago when I met my then wife and every day since.

If you start to dress down, it means you are lazy, lost, and not growing in your life.

Think of it as weeds taking over your garden.

msella's photo
Fri 03/31/17 01:42 PM
No one has faults. They might make errors. They might have flaws.

Love is accepting the traits of a person that are complimented by your strengths. Love is tolerating comfortably, a persons idiosyncratic behaviours.

Love is accepting above all else, including interference by people outside the relationship.