Community > Posts By > cleanone69

cleanone69's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:46 AM
Wow, sounds like you must like this guy SOME...it is a guy isn't it? Never know, just checkin..

Brock

cleanone69's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:15 PM
Seems as though you are beieng pretty CRITICAL of this guy, whom you know nothing about, nor do you really know any of the details,,,,so I suggest you just support her without tearing down the other person so much.....Just a thought!!

cleanone69's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:58 PM
beautiful sweeti as you are. I'm in Kansas now to see my honey, Brock,,,but sending you hugs....

Pam

cleanone69's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:54 PM
hi KEN HOPE ALL IS WELL enjoyed your poems as always Brock says helloflowerforyou

cleanone69's photo
Sun 08/26/07 11:04 AM
CONGRATS GIRL--Just noticed your "thread" for Missouri, you kept the faith and I see it has gone on for about 30 days. Like a good neighbor (live in Kansas) wanted to do my part in helping your chain to continue. I have been to Mo. a number of times for a number of reasons, and I can tell you that you are blessed to live in such a beautiful State. The hills, lakes, trees, the resort areas such as Branson are awesome. Plus you have a lot of truely good people sharing your State with you!! Keep up the good work..Bye....Brock

cleanone69's photo
Sun 08/26/07 01:13 AM
Wow- guess I wasn't aware of this sweetie...very interesting stuff....ME DADDY BEAR