Community > Posts By > Alisha973

Alisha973's photo
Tue 06/28/11 06:17 PM
Its not even about acting childish with friends and being silly every so often. I don't have a problem with that. Im still silly and Im going to be 26. Its just that, I want to be married to someone who will help me raise my child and any other children we may have. Not only that, I want to be able to enjoy my husband in the bedroom when the kids are sleep. I don't go around flirting with just anybody, I have to have a boyfriend in order to do that. If I feel like you aren't going to make the cut to be my boyfriend, let alone a potential mate, then I can't pay no attention to you. I don't want to have to worry about our differences. I just want to travel the world and see things I've never seen before and just have fun. Most men who are a lot more older than me, they've been there, done that. If they haven't its because they're sitting around and I definitely don't want that either.

Alisha973's photo
Sat 06/25/11 07:03 PM

How about the one my ex laid on me: "God told me you weren't good enough to be a wife for me" FML

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there Alisha973.

We were only together for 3 months but we often talked about marriage because it was, what I thought, something we both wanted. But apparently not from me. Oh well life moves on drinker

Alisha973's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:43 PM
I've been through several relationships where the guy just stopped feeling me all of a sudden, or so I thought. For all I knew, they were pretending to like/love me and lead me astray for the longest. I think your problem is that the girl you really like, based on her personality, isn't as hot as this girl who is "hot" but "Dumber than a bag of rocks". I think it's really messing with your decision making process because you're asking us to help you (I think) yet you're not willing to take our advice. My advice though? I'd rather hear the truth than a lie any day. No matter how bad it would hurt me. Because eventually Im going to realize what I did wrong as far as picking a boyfriend, or Im going to try to change things in myself. After a while, I've realize I date momma's boys. I date guys who don't have their lives together and depend on other people to get them by or they just never have the means to provide for me at all.

Alisha973's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:34 PM

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for assuming the worst.

I know, I'm horrible.

Secondly, does anyone have any legitimate advice other that the proverbial "tell the truth?" (Refer to thread title for example)

looks like you got some good answers.

If you had trouble reading between the lines, your title was wrong. Lying is not best.

If you want to be remembered for lies, then hmmm...

My dog ate your number and I wont be able to see you anymore.

Ive just been transferred to the office in Pakistan. If you see me around its because I have a twin, so dont say 'hi'.

Ive decided to join the preisthood.

Ill be in touch if I can think of more for you.

How about the one my ex laid on me: "God told me you weren't good enough to be a wife for me" FML

Alisha973's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:30 PM

LMAO

Alisha973's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:36 AM
You are right I do want to date someone older and mature. I've been told Im very mature for my age. Its something I'm very proud of actually. Unfortunately men my age aren't there yet mentally.

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:46 PM
Update: A guy in my age range, was attractive too...but said I "don't have a body pic.." LMAO What? I see what you want. Good and I won't post one so I can separate the good guys from the losers. That's all I've been getting anyway. Men who just want ***. Please! Keep it movin!

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 12:36 PM

I am mildly amused by all of your opinions. May as well give a few of my own happy

There are 16 years between my mother and father.

My Mum was 23, and my Dad was 39 when they met.

My Mum married him for the money. My Dad, well, he was just desperate, and stupid.

They hate each others guts. They argue and fight all the time. My Mums the modern Girl, and he's the old anchor (anchor head).

My mum sleeps with other people, because my father makes her skin crawl. My father has moved out the house back to his mothers, because he can't stand her, me, or my brother.

He comes home for dinner and then leaves. My mum cries every night, untill midnight, due to her extreme lonleyness.

The age gap between them, has destroyed the family.

I pity them both. That is all.

To be honest, I don't think it was an age gap more than it was just difference of opinion and lack of a real reason to get married. I would never marry for materialistic things because these are things I can get for myself. Im ad adult so I have my own career and I am going to have my own place to live and pay my own bills. Maybe if they found love in one another before they decided to get married it wouldn't be a bad marriage.

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 12:26 PM

You are beautiful! happy

Thank you blushing

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 12:25 PM

well wat abt some 1 youngerflowerforyou

Not really anymore. That's just about what I've been with since I was about 18 years old. Im going to be 26 this year and I've only been with one guy who was older than me but only by 4 years. To me, young guys just want to ****, to be blunt about it. Been there done that moving on to the next level. You got to have me intellectually, physically, and spiritually. It's got to be deeper otherwise you either will find somebody else or I will. Its the inside that keeps anyone interested for the long term.

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 12:22 PM

If I may interject,

It is a sick game out there. In nature (THE REAL WORLD) most female animals especially the young ones seek out older males becasue they are "proven on the battlefield," and will pass on survivable characteristics (genetics).

Likewise I have seen a lot of women who say "I am not into older guys," suddenly under the arm of a guy who looks older than me. Why? Well, money is my usual guess.

Also I know a lot of younger women in my past who intentionally wanted an older sugar daddy and one classic example of this is Hugh Heffner. How old was his latest failed relationship partner? He is damn near fossilized. She was in that relationship to open doors for her career! Nothing MORE!

Now I have seen a lot of unconventional relationships that work. I know of marriages where she is older by more than 10 years and they are happy as it gets together. Good for the goose? Good for the gander.

Likewise I have had GFs younger and older than me. The most fun I have had was with much younger women. Likewise I have no kids of my own yet and don't want to add to someone's collection of kids from other relationships. I would rather have kids by a woman who has not had them yet. It has a LOT to do with sins of past relationships and kids just compound the mess. personally I would prefer to be involved with someone under 30 and I am 45. But one thing, I sure don't LOOK like I am 45 and this opinion is from a lot of other people. I only have a touch of Gray going on. So why should I settle for anything less than what I want too?

Having older guys hitting on you means you are hot or at least distinct among others. Then again old dogs will still sniff up under any raised tail (dog school!). Still, you should not take it hard if older guys are hitting you up. All you have to do is say no!

Like I heard it said, Hate the game, Don't Hate the Player!

I lost a friend of mine and he was 42, (and I mean he said "OW. I HAVE A BAD HEADACHE!" Fell to the floor and he DIED!) If anything I learned something from his passing in that life is too short for the bullshitte we are taught. You could run across an older guy who gets you very humid south of your equator. Then again one day you might wind up being the Cougar we all hear about on these threads. Just find what makes you happy and stick to it and try to be polite until they don't take no for an answer. Besides, what is wrong with making friends that are older than yourself? Just becasue a guy hits you up don't mean you got to be like ice towards them unless they are rabid perverts!

Trust me, you don't want to live a miserable life just becasue of fake morality. If older guys don't float your boat I say drinker to you becasue you know what you don't want!

I want to find someone who I can float her boat and likewise she floats mine! Till then life sucks. We can't always get what we want but it sure helps to know WHAT you want in the first place!

So party on and continue playing the game!

:banana:

This has been a public service announcement from the wrong side of the railroad tracks.

pitchfork

This message brought to you by the National Committee of Dirty Old Men and the Jerry Springer Show!

:banana:

And National Public Broadcasting.

bigsmile

LOL thanks for that I really enjoyed reading it. Im so sorry about your friend and you are right life is short. Im not ruling out ALL older men just that is my preference but you are right I never know what may happen if I do give it a try but I have to be attracted to them first. I mean all we have are our eyes when we first meet/see someone and we have to be attracted to them first before we think about talking to them (or is that just me?).

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:37 AM
Its like I said, I have a son and I know what it's like to have a dad come around every once in a while and a lot of the things I've learned growing up about boys, men and relationships in general, I had to learn on my own. My mom and dad had those 1-2 word answers when it came to my questions about boys. "Stay away from them" or "Dad, am I beautiful?" "You're normal" Like, what kind of answers are those? Even at a young age I was into younger guys but recently I've realized that they aren't going to cut it because they just aren't mature enough to give me what I need in my life. Boys need role models and I want my son to have someone to look up to in my life. But that doesn't mean I want just any guy. In my eyes, older men are great for teaching not only my son but myself great life lessons. I don't mind him being a little old fashioned but I want him and I to still be on somewhat of the same page. We both have to have things in common and sort of the same upbringings. I just feel these are some things I look for in a mate. And yes, marriage is very important to me. I can't do the shacking up thing because I feel we won't go anywhere as a couple (that's a different topic for a different forum) but please understand Im not trying to offend anyone, these are just my opinions.

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:27 AM

I don't know what's wrong with you people!

The poor Girl must be terrified! laugh

She already stated that she'd be happy to go out with someone as old as 36. Now will you stop ramming your ideals down her throat. And leave her alone!

She wasn't trying to create an arguement. Only making a fair statement.

Stop trying to brain wash her, with your sick, twisted ways.

I don't care what you get up to, everybody is different. She has no reason to respect your life, if you don't respect hers.

Now, stop wasting your time, and be gone! >:O

I was a little offended that she used the term "creep." As I said in my first post, I send a message to anyone I think looks interesting. I cannot know if she'd be interested in me until after I've asked her. I assume if they really didn't want to hear from me they'd have filtered their mail.

But, why discriminate? Why not keep an open mind and see what he has to say? If he's fun, interesting, smart and good looking why would you not want to get to know him? That goes for the younger ones too.

You are trying to make her open minded, to something that she finds disgusting.

You are fighting a losing battle.

I hate Peas, I find them revolting and toxic.

No matter how much you try to convince me, that they are good and tasty. I would still find them revolting and toxic. You just wouldn't change my mind.

This young lady does not like older dudes. They will never be great to her, no matter what you say. Her boundary is 36. At least respect that.

Also when a Lady says an older dude is creepy. Don't take it so personally. She's just saying that she doesn't like, and is not comfortable, with dudes that are so much older then her, coming onto her.

I'm sure you are a nice guy. But you won't be changing this young Ladys mind. She knows what she likes, just as you know what you like.

You're just going to have to shake hands, and leave it.

Peace out dude! flowerforyou

Exactly! It's like if you were always hit on by 95 year olds lol

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:26 AM

She already stated that she'd be happy to go out with someone as old as 36. Now will you stop ramming your ideals down her throat. And leave her alone!

I don't care what you get up to, everybody is different. She has no reason to respect your life, if you don't respect hers.

You know, MrB, you're probably right. My excuse-Usually I only open my mouth to change feet. Every time I post on here I worry that my good intentions will be misinterpreted by folks who don't really know my heart and intent-how could they? Maybe she just posted that for young men to read and react to, but I guess I thought she threw that out here to see what others thought of her situation as well as whether there was something different she could do (i.e. the suggestion to change her settings). If not, sorry, Alicia !

No it's alright. My intentions were to see 1) How many women would agree with me 2) If there were younger guys who took interest to my wants and needs that I was attracted to as well and 3) If there were indeed older men who have what I want and need and are attractive too. I just need stability I don't need anyone to be flaky with me nor play games. Im just tired of dealing with boys who live with mom and don't have their lives together. Im starting my first ever career soon and I have a son. I need someone who is going to do what he needs to do as a boyfriend and eventually a father and husband. That's all. happy

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:22 AM

I was a little offended that she used the term "creep." As I said in my first post, I send a message to anyone I think looks interesting. I cannot know if she'd be interested in me until after I've asked her. I assume if they really didn't want to hear from me they'd have filtered their mail.

But, why discriminate? Why not keep an open mind and see what he has to say? If he's fun, interesting, smart and good looking why would you not want to get to know him? That goes for the younger ones too.

You are absolutely right but thats IF he is fun interesting, smart, good looking can still have a good time and treats me right. But I was speaking generally that is hard to find for me.

Alisha973's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:18 AM

Whereas I for some reason, feel the sudden sting of despair. Just kidding-I'm all right. TXScoundrel---how long did it take you to come up with that tome you call a list? OMG.

Alisha--good luck. Just a thought for you here, not trying to change your mind, but in some ways age is just a number. When I was 23, I went out with a guy that was about 43. It was one of the best relationships I've ever had. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship, and this guy was really happy to have me in his life and treated me great. He'd lived enough that he wasn't in it for games and appreciated a good woman. Like i said, just a thought....

You are so right. It does depend on the person, but for the most part, most older guys I don't feel I get along with them. Some of their jokes and the things they want to do or don't want to do bother me also. There are things I want to enjoy in life and I feel someone who is too much older than me just won't understand my view points. And above all else, I just don't find them attractive. The wrinkles don't do it for me...ohwell sick

Alisha973's photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:25 PM
She does have some strong hands! LOL laugh

Alisha973's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:34 PM
It is soooo important to work on yourself but do know that sometimes its a good thing to be single. I know how it is, it can be lonely at times. Hell I have a son and Im still lonely sometimes but believe me its much better than having your heart broken. You don't want to just jump into a relationship with a guy just because you're lonely that is the worst thing to do. You have to see what kind of guys want a long term relationship and get to know the person first. Guys really do show their true colors after 3 or 4 months, you see the real person come out. I've experienced this first-hand trust me. Take your time sometimes the guy of your dreams takes a long long time to get to you. Dont rush it with whoever you end up with.

Alisha973's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:28 PM
1) She's a freak anyway so yeah I can see why she would see him attractive lol

2) They aren't together anymore and she got his name, that was tattooed on her, removed

3) Angelina isn't really an idol for me so...yeah

Alisha973's photo
Thu 06/23/11 02:36 PM
Thanks Mrbiscuit happy blushing bigsmile

Previous 1