Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:54 PM
G’day everyone my name is Craig, my encounter happened in about February 1997, I was employed at the time as a security patrolman it was about 0215 on the Pacific Highway at Tuggerah New South Wales Australia. I was in my patrol car heading south along Tuggerah straight when I noticed to the right of me three very large orange glowing lights at approximately 100 m in the air above the buildings I pulled over the patrol car got out and observed something very large, there was no sound and it was hovering and moving south very slowly above all the industrial buildings heading south towards Sydney New South Wales. I could not see any features in between the three large glowing orange lights however they were shaped as an L moving south very slowly. I could not explain the phenomenon, it was very frustrating as I have had previous military experience in the Royal Australian Army and flown in many different types of helicopters and military planes as well civilian planes and could not explain why this craft was not making any noise, or why I could not visually see in between the 3 Orange lights. I called Williamtown Air Force Base and Richmond Air Force Base and they reported that they had no aircraft in that area at that specific time I called my base and reported my sighting however my duty officer at the time refused to log the report in the incident book.
I called UFOR in Australia and they sent me out forms to complete about my encounter, the experience was exceptionally vivid and real, I then drove down Tuggerah Straight following the craft until it went up and over the range at Gosford then disappeared towards Sydney. There were other people walking along the footpath and I asked them if they could see what I was witnessing and they did witness the same phenomenon. I returned to base at about 0400 and my supervisor refused to log my report in the nightly incident book.
This was very frustrating however I followed orders in protest, my experience was very real readers and I will remember my encounter for the rest of my days.
Sincerely
Craig
Beechmont 4211 Queensland Australia :flag_au: