Community > Posts By > Rydia

no photo
Sun 06/19/11 02:33 AM
Seems like a real nice profile! I have to say you made my heart flutter just a little despite the fact you're blonde ;)

no photo
Sun 06/19/11 02:17 AM
Tattoos are actually a big turn on for me so long as they're stylish and well chosen. I'm not a fan of piercings on men. Don't mind the eyebrow too much but ears, tongues etc are a big no.

The biggest turn offs for me are probably men who are too grabby or too needy. Too grabby is obvious. I'm not a big one for public displays of affection and I don't do that hands in each others pocket stuff. Hand holding and a few kisses is fine but anything else belongs in private. The other one is because I'm an independent girl and I need someone who's equally independent. I need to have space and I need someone who also likes their own space so that I don't feel like they're crowding me but they don't feel like I'm ignoring them.

no photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:34 AM
This is a really sweet poem/ lyrics! I think it started off a little slow but the chorus was wonderful and the sentiment is strong and beautiful. Thanks for sharing x

no photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:25 PM
Planted Upside Down

There was an occasion for fright
on the night
you abandoned the babe
on my doorstep.
Two eyes, brown like dirt
and a tuft on his head
told me he'd been planted
upside down.

I always thought root vegetables
were full of deceit,
like the carrot lights in my eyes,
only half a glow spinning out
but it's hardly a surprise
I took him in.
What else could I do?

And he grew and grew
in his quiet way,
looking like you
with his firm set mouth until,
one day - he sprouted and
grew wings.
Then I knew for certain
he was mine.

_________
I thought I'd post a poem as I'm feeling a little out of my depth with the whole dating site thing but it's nice to see you have a section for creativity. All comments/ criticisms are welcome.