Community > Posts By > natecloyd

natecloyd's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:08 AM
i dont have to turn it up a notch cuz it's already hott. we cant stop with each other but stupid **** does happen sometimes.

natecloyd's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:05 AM
i'm not letting it consume me, it's just that it hurt so bad last time it happened to me because i thought that my ex really did care. i dont want that to happen again. i almost lost my life once because of it, i dont want to be like that again.

natecloyd's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:59 AM
ok,
i have the most amazing girlfriend any guy could want. she's 17 and i'm 19 so it's not too bad on that front but there is a problem. every time i get a girlfriend (this time being the exception) they end up leaving me for another guy and giving me bull crap excuses. my girlfriend now though says she wont leave me for another guy and i kinda believe her. but she knows so many guys and they all want to get with her. i'm afraid she will see something in them that she doesnt see in me and leave me for one of them. does anyone have any good advice about what i should do?

natecloyd's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:39 PM
so yeah, i joined this site in hopes that it would help me find someone to date but so far i got nothing. i'm a really cool guy, i'm humorous, sensitive, and knowledgeable. so idk what i'm doing wrong... anyone know?

natecloyd's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:39 PM
just wanted to let you guys know that i put up a new pic. hit me up sometime.

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:06 PM
18 years without a gf what would you call that?

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:50 PM
i'm not exactly 21 so i cant go to a bar and i'm broke so i cant really go anywhere fun...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:49 PM
question... whats pua?

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:43 PM
i'm really good at starting a conversation it's just that i'm afraid that sometimes i'll get made fun of. i really care about what other people think of me...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:41 PM
well, sometimes it seems like they dont want to be friends anywhay and most of them dont tell me what they want me to change about myself, they just spew corny excuses as to why they wont date me or will never date me...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:30 PM
well, there's like a barrier for me... i always end up as the really good friend or the brother to most of my female friends.... wait, correction... all of my female friends... i'm kinda stuk at that point...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:27 PM
well, not really dr. phil... i help with their problems.... i dont give fantastic advice but i'm always here for them...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:22 PM
yeah, i really like cars and electronics... that and i am kinda the dr. phil in my group of friends...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:19 PM
sometimes it doesnt feel like it to me...

natecloyd's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:15 PM
i dont really like to go out and chase women around and i am kinda quiet.... well, now i am... i used to be all emo and depressed but i got outta that now i'm a shy guy in a dating slump... any good LOGICAL advice?

natecloyd's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:28 PM
hey, i was just wondering if anyone had any good advice for me about meeting that special someone... especially since i'm shy and still kinda "innocent"...

natecloyd's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:33 PM
i <3 brazillian women :)

natecloyd's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:30 PM
if your not proud to be a nerd then you'll get nowhere in life. being a nerd is my personality, if i hate my personality then i'm just a loser. so i take pride in my ability to do anything with almost anything. lol

natecloyd's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:25 PM
lol. yeah, i posted this so that people would realize that nerds are good ppl to date. heck, i look good for a nerd but i still cant get a gf. it puzzles me why cuz all my friends have turned into jerks and all the girls are all over them... its weird...

natecloyd's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:21 PM
i've been looking around and the consensus is that nerds have good hearts. they always treasure their girls. they will love you like noone ever has. so ladies, drop the ****heads and give us nerds a chance. (yeah, i know i dont look like one but believe me, i am...)

Previous 1