Community > Posts By > Shawnix85

Shawnix85's photo
Fri 08/05/11 03:09 PM
wow completely sad...it's been a couple months i've been on and yet nothing....this place is worthless. Enjoy wasting your time here people, im done.

Shawnix85's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:00 PM
Wow, not much of a "man" if he pushed you while you were pregnant :S. you don't need people like that whether it's the biological father or not. You seem like a great mother, keep it up :) .

Shawnix85's photo
Sat 06/18/11 09:13 PM
Thanks for the replies again xD, always great what kind of people come and say "hello". Please don't be shy at all to talk to me, I'm very open to convos, girls...guys...aliens >.> <.< lol. Especially when I drink a bit or "smoke", i don't shut up...like now... -_- lol. I'm not just here to perhaps find the perfect lady :wink: but I'm also here to make friends. Cmon peeps! I dunno I like heavy metal, and death metal such as Opeth, Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom....but also i can enjoy other types like Rap, death rap, hip hop ( Ill Bill, Necro, Wiz Klifah, Pitbull. Even sad songs and country...but thats limited i mean i won't play those songs repeatedly, like Frankie J - Daddy's Little Girl, Taylor Swift...etc.

Shawnix85's photo
Fri 06/17/11 07:51 AM
yup thats what im doin'

Shawnix85's photo
Fri 06/17/11 07:45 AM
Yes that's very true. having a child changes you completely, before my daughter, i was a "shut-in", keeping to ymself, playing my games, etc....then she "popped" up and i go out to the park with her, alot of outdoors-y stuff xD. It's sad that people think young mothers are going out and getting pregnant but most of the time it's accidental and them being MATURE enough to keep the kid and raise it the best way they can is by far the maturest act of all.

Shawnix85's photo
Fri 06/17/11 07:42 AM
thanks xD

Shawnix85's photo
Thu 06/16/11 01:35 PM
haha xD, thx for the welcome. BTW i rolled my first cross joint today! and it looks flawless, WHOOP! now i need to find someone with two lighters lol

Shawnix85's photo
Thu 06/16/11 12:41 PM
That container of weed buds looks delicious xD, is it mocha flavored? loll

Shawnix85's photo
Thu 06/16/11 12:30 PM
Hell's yea man! Scenery, free health care, friendly people.

Shawnix85's photo
Thu 06/16/11 12:27 PM
Thanks :), and that's great. Against all odds, you're doing great and an even better person whos able to maintain everything and take care of your son. Don't listen to other people critisizing you for being a young mother...just like my daughter, she was a surprise.

Shawnix85's photo
Thu 06/16/11 08:27 AM
I just wanted to know how good or bad I look. just to know like that, maybe to boost my self-confidence and worth...

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 06:12 PM
hey man, did ui think that "poem" right on the spot? cuz im a great poet too, not to be egotistical but ive brought women to their knees with my talent lol

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:00 PM
I know I'm new, but i keep half expecting a "match" or something on my profile and every time i look there isn't :( lol, oh well. I'm here having a beer so im open to convos xD

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:54 PM
Hey! I have a daughter, one year old and her name's Jade. Adorable girl with explosive blue eyes, hehe thanks to me xD Anyways I'm looking for some friends too and for a 19 yr old you seem very mature and organised. Anyways hit me up, take care of yourself. drinks

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 01:25 PM
There's a saying....love can't be found....only it can find you. Be patient, be a good guy and karma will smile down upon you my good man!

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 12:29 PM
Hey. Real genuine guys finish last because women take advantage of it. That girl whos "1 in a million" is truly that....1 in a million. All we can hope for, is continue on and hope that we stumble upon that special person...the one. I wish you best of luck in your adventure my man and don't feel alone in this matter.

Shawnix85's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:25 AM
NOOO :(, she deactivated her acc :(

Shawnix85's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:25 PM
Made a typo...lol i meant unloyal ones are attracted to me and i want the opposite

Shawnix85's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:08 PM
Edited by Shawnix85 on Tue 06/14/11 08:25 PM
Hey everybody! How's everybody this evening? Well kinda lonely on my end but that's why i'm here...to meet new ppl. Though this is my first time on a dating site and don't even know where to begin... I'm not only looking for dates but also friends, i could use a few...

I'm really easy going, open to talk about anything, i dunno how else to "promote" myself on this site.

Just a question to throw "out there"; is there any "loyal" girls out there? Because apparently, the unloyal ones are attracted to me...and it's the last thing i want...ive lived through enough to last me a couple lifetimes