Community > Posts By > Biggj

Biggj's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:34 AM
I like curvey women. As long as it is not a continues curve like a 360. The skinny model look is unhealthy. I need a woman that can cook her steak and eat it too. Not cook her steak and eat two.

Biggj's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:28 AM
It C goin wit me loc.

Biggj's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:23 AM
On a scale from one to ten, what am i?

Biggj's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:20 AM
And so much more like what? Poppin a P on a hand stand?

Biggj's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:17 AM
Did u see the creepy swedish gay dude hit on me? Eww......u are so mean 2 me Kat.

Biggj's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:00 PM
Does anyone wanna be my friend? I had a friend. She was gonna teach me russian. Then she went away. Now im all alone. Me and my brain. His name is Jason.

Biggj's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:54 PM
How long do people chat with a particular person before they take it to the next level? a month, year, a few days? How long does it take 2 really get 2 know someone???

Biggj's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:54 PM
Do u think that internet dating sites provide an opportunity to build a more firm, relationship with some one? As appose 2 meeting some on for the first time face to face and then developing a relationship.

Biggj's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:51 AM
THANK U 2 EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED 2 MY CHEATING & CHATTING POST. GOOD INFORMATION. BUT JUST 4 THE RECORD I AM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP CURRENTLY, I JUST WAS CURIOUS ON PEOPLES THOUGHTS. THANKS. IF ANY1 IS INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT ME, FEEL FREE TO CHAT. IM EXTRA BORED AND WOULD LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT.....OH YEAH, I THINK IT IS OK 2 HAVE FRIENDLY CONVERSATION. JUST NO FACE 2 FACE, UNLESS U WERE FRIENDS PRIOR 2 THE RELATIONSHIP.

Biggj's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:21 AM
When u are in a relationship with someone, do u consider chating on the internet cheating? Not forum talk, but personal chat. Let me know what yall think.

Biggj's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:26 PM
Stop lyin! U told me about the forum. U are not new. Hehehe! Holla! Ghetto fab!

Biggj's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:02 PM
I want to hear womens political ideas 4 the perfect society. What things would u change in our current u.s. society to make this your ideal country? Would a woman be a better u.s. Leader? Or a black man? Or a white man?

Biggj's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:11 AM
I browse alot and write simple messages to start conversation. But it seems like 4 every 20 messages i write i get one response. I get more mail on myspace and i dont even log on there ever. Any1 have any suggestions.

1 3 Next