Community > Posts By > Biggj

Biggj's photo
Mon 07/28/08 02:20 AM

pitchfork

Cool Beans!
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Stalker much

ONLY THE HOTTIES

Biggj's photo
Mon 07/28/08 02:18 AM
pitchfork

Cool Beans!
[/quotepitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Biggj's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:44 AM
It's true when chiccz say that if you have sex you will ruin the friendship. Lost a few good lady friends like that. They never view you the same. Especially when you don't call them bacc the next day! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when they tell you they're pregnant and you go, " it's not mine!!!"

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:26 PM

Lastmanstanding looks like Face from the A-Team.

Oh realy?laugh
All you need is the eighties corvette.

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:21 PM
Kojak is the justsayhi police. Where u being a naughty girl? I blocked him.

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:19 PM
Lastmanstanding looks like Face from the A-Team.

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:15 PM
Chillin like a villain.

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:06 PM
Does anybody know kojack?

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:05 PM

hi big
Whats up with you?

Biggj's photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:55 AM
Will someone pimp out my profile?

Biggj's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:00 PM
All I know is, you are abusing that horse!

Biggj's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:26 AM
I not in love with anyone. I prefer the company of myself.

Biggj's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:13 AM
I am though. Thats the sad part. I like different people in different minds. And they are so opposite that i need both to balance my brain out. Hahahaha! Im insane!

Biggj's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:02 AM
What if im schizophrenic?

Biggj's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:45 AM
If u break up with someone mutually and then talk 2 eachother every day, without seeing eachother, for the next year and a half, is that healthy? Or is it time to end all ties? Also, can a person really be in love with 2 people equally? Let me hear your opinions.

Biggj's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:33 PM
Peachiegirl28 do u like it raw? Bcause id like to make u all gooey on the inside! Head or gutz?

Biggj's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:18 PM
Silly fagots, diccz are 4 chiccz.

Biggj's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:05 PM
Rate my looks 1-10. Ladies only. Any guy that responds to this is openly admitting that youre a homosexual. Ladies if u think you sexy enough feel free to message me.

Biggj's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:22 PM
I want to get married then divorced, just so i can talk about my ex.

Biggj's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:18 PM
Haha.

Previous 1 3