Tue 06/16/20 10:49 AM
Rejuvenated..smokin

Sir Dino One Love โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’š's photo
Tue 06/16/20 02:00 AM

Sugar Minott- Rare Gems (Full Album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9fHbIXeI4

Tue 06/16/20 12:47 AM

nice thread. I have heard horror stories about palestine and israel. I feel for them both.

Thanks, yes it is terrible to live under occupation while the world turns a blind eye to the horrors committed upon them by their occupiers..flowers

Funny how the world hates the USA because it tries to step in on issues like this.
Perhaps the eye is blind because its been poked too many times?

This thread is not about hating on America, or their policies on Palestine but rather a place to voice solidarity with those suffering from racism from any quarter..drinker :heart:

I remember telling people kneeling was not about hating America. People sometimes can only see the symbolism they believe in though. Not saying that is happening here at all. I just feel many things are oversimplified as either loving or hating America, instead of looking at the details on a case by case.

Yes some see criticism as a red flag to attack, and I believe that is why some folk are frightened to speak up.. As they say.. "Unity is Strength."

Mon 06/15/20 10:42 PM

ohwell

The Zionists indeed learnt well from the Nazis. So well that it seems that their morally repugnant treatment of the Palestinians, and their attempts to destroy Palestinian society within Israel and the occupied territories, reveals them as basically Nazis with beards and black hats.

Norman Finkelstein

Mon 06/15/20 10:37 PM

nice thread. I have heard horror stories about palestine and israel. I feel for them both.

Thanks, yes it is terrible to live under occupation while the world turns a blind eye to the horrors committed upon them by their occupiers..flowers

Funny how the world hates the USA because it tries to step in on issues like this.
Perhaps the eye is blind because its been poked too many times?

This thread is not about hating on America, or their policies on Palestine but rather a place to voice solidarity with those suffering from racism from any quarter..drinker :heart:

Mon 06/15/20 10:32 PM
I have empathy from afar.. I see an increase in people trying to justify the unjustifiable on a few threads here..:heart:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

Mark Twain

Mon 06/15/20 07:06 AM
Christy Moore - ยกViva la quinta brigada!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZeIEONbeVE

Mon 06/15/20 03:38 AM

This thread needs popcorn.

Whose turn is it to provide the popcorn?

I'm out, but the shops are open drinker

Mon 06/15/20 01:52 AM
Cream for my peaches..bigsmile

Mon 06/15/20 01:51 AM
Irie..smokin

Mon 06/15/20 01:05 AM
Legend - Pat Kelly (Full Album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jpiS8NhX5g

Mon 06/15/20 12:53 AM
Let the love shine through those blinds..:heart:

Mon 06/15/20 12:49 AM

What's the difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism?

smokin

In research, it seems like since zionism is support of a Jewish STATE. And Semetic is relating more to certain people and their language, I would say that anti semitism is like bigotry against an entire group, whereas anti zionism is just opposition to there being a Jewish State.

Yes exactly what I thought.. Any critism of this brings the hatred to the yard..

Mon 06/15/20 12:45 AM

You can try and use this thread to preach your hate..ohwell

I think people are wiser than you think though..huh

I am against racism in all it's forms, unlike you who is so clearly full of hate and blinded by your own bigotry...:heart:

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sun 06/14/20 03:03 PM

Sun 06/14/20 02:59 PM
You can try and use this thread to preach your hate..ohwell

I think people are wiser than you think though..huh

I am against racism in all it's forms, unlike you who is so clearly full of hate and blinded by your own bigotry...:heart:

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sun 06/14/20 02:53 PM

Sun 06/14/20 02:46 PM

Sun 06/14/20 02:41 PM

It just goes to show how much hatred there is in your heart.. I'm sure the Zionists are very proud of you.. Thanks for highlighting this issue, even though you refuse to answer the original post..smokin ohwell

Sun 06/14/20 02:39 PM
^^^^I knew it wouldn't take too long for you to come along with your Zionist propaganda..

Any criticism of the fascists and you pop up, your hatred knows no bounds..ohwell