littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:36 PM

Hey, Val!! waving
Hey, everyone!! waving
hello suzette my friend

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:35 PM

hello val, how are you?

I've been better..i've been worse..yourself?
i great! and anyway if i complained no one would listen anyway,lol, but im good tho, thanks for asking

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:33 PM
hello beans how are you?

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:32 PM
hello val, how are you?

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:29 PM
hello

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:24 PM

As a man I do not ask for directions...:tongue:

Seriously, Don't ever ask a question like "what are you looking for" it sounds like someone is looking for directions. We all know what we are looking for and a conversation will tell us alot. jmo
what if the girl is lesbian or bi and you dont want that. so many people lie now days, you need to ask

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:54 PM

How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

In my opinion people ask that question for mainly three reason,

"So what are you looking for?"

1- Are you looking for love?
2- Are you looking for friendship?
3- Are you looking for sex?

You may have sometimes other variances to the question but that's about it.i agree, look at my post at begining

look at my post at begining

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:52 PM

How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

In my opinion people ask that question for mainly three reason,

"So what are you looking for?"

1- Are you looking for love?
2- Are you looking for friendship?
3- Are you looking for sex?

You may have sometimes other variances to the question but that's about it.i agree, look at my post at begining

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:39 PM

THANK you! I totally agree. And we're the ones so eager to rush things. Actually, a lot of times when I'm asked that question, I stop the conversation right there, I am so tired of being asked that. God forbid we talk for a little bit.
well i also want to rush things. i mean ive compromised a little and slowed down but still getting no were. i guess nice guys dont finish at all

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:35 PM

So besides the insightful information in your profile, what are you looking for?

My point exactly! Why don't you talk to me and find out? I have had detailed profiles with what I like, what I don't like, what I'm looking for, what I'm NOT looking for...and guess what? I got asked the same question: "So what is it you're looking for?".

So you see, it doesn't matter either way. *shrug*

soo..i think its just a pretty stupid way for ppl to start a convo..not me! i just start out askin a bunch of fairly important questions.
me to and im called blunt and rude cause i dont want to play games and want to be serious and know real things. its so iritateing

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:30 PM

Uh oh, we're not supposed to be childish on mingle? Wow, I think I missed the memo on that.
im starting not to like mingle. alot of players here that are not serious about a relationship or want to wait a year or two to get to know you. seems like alot of lack of trust and game players

Dude, you need to relax a bit. This site is for finding friends as well. And women are fickle, you can't just sweep em off their feet in a day, unless you pay the hourly rate.
i been here every since it was justsayhi.i been here 2 years, i would say i been relaxing and still same old story. people are confused and not serious. and this world is getting no better.
i dont know what to do anymore, i tried church, lets just say you have to be maried to get anywere and know them two years befor marriage. i dont drink so bars are out. im lost

Well I've been on here since justsayhi and have yet to meet anyone in person, nor talk too seriously about dating. Consider this just another outlet, just like the bar, the proctologists office, and the abortion clinic.

i dont know what to do anymore, i tried church, lets just say you have to be maried to get anywere and know them two years befor marriage. i dont drink so bars are out. im lost

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:26 PM

Uh oh, we're not supposed to be childish on mingle? Wow, I think I missed the memo on that.
im starting not to like mingle. alot of players here that are not serious about a relationship or want to wait a year or two to get to know you. seems like alot of lack of trust and game players

Dude, you need to relax a bit. This site is for finding friends as well. And women are fickle, you can't just sweep em off their feet in a day, unless you pay the hourly rate.
i been here every since it was justsayhi.i been here 2 years, i would say i been relaxing and still same old story. people are confused and not serious. and this world is getting no better.

Well I've been on here since justsayhi and have yet to meet anyone in person, nor talk too seriously about dating. Consider this just another outlet, just like the bar, the proctologists office, and the abortion clinic.

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:19 PM

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:14 PM

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:07 PM

email me your resume first (must be a .word or .doc format) with your last 5 jobs (your salaries and bosses) and your credit report (under 6 don't even consider) of the past 7 years (less won't cut it) and 3 dependable references (must be US citizens) and don't forget to hand sign it ( with a black ink pen) or in the absence of that I will need a written Power of Attorney (lawyer phone required), and THEN maybe we can discuss my favorite color, alright? waving

Sooooo.. what is your favorite color? :tongue:

...how dare you ask me about my favorite color?

I'm calling the police! scared

You asked me without doing the proper introduction guideline, I have outlined! shocked

I'm an outlaw.. break the rules all the time... well.. sorta oops

I will only reply in a chat in the presence of my lawyer.
arent we all here to find love? why do i always see stupid remarks and chilish games, arent we to old for that? i mean its one thing to be a kid at heart but not to be childish

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:03 PM

post your honest opinions
someone will notice you :thumbsup:
how come when im serious no one responds to me?

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:53 PM

And do ya guys have to say you don't want a fat woman? Geesh, maybe fat women don't want an opinionated man...bigsmile
personaly i like big woman not huge but flufy. my ex was 240

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:46 PM

i dont think its so much there afraid to comit because i know i certainly want a true relationship. i think its more, well ill say for me its more i want to know if there bi or gay cause im straight as a arrow. and i want to know if there just looking for fun or a one night stand cause im not. i seem to ask for the ground rules also cause theres so many players and not serious people today in this world

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:36 PM

Welcome! drinker
suzette lets introduce him to fifer

That's just wrong, and so amusing all at the same time.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:27 PM

Welcome! drinker
suzette lets introduce him to fifer