Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 03:17 PM

which part? The waiting for the divorce before entering?
nudie bars just degrade woman that stuff should be for husband wife and a comitted relationship thats personal stuff

shoot I wouldnt be goin to a nudie bar with my husband! Where do you get this stuff?
i didnt mean go to a nudie bar with husband. my point was in any commited relationship married or not the nude stuff is personal and should be behind closed doors at home. and i do think nudie bars degrade women

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 03:11 PM

what happened to the good ole music like Tennesee Ernie Ford and Hank William Sr.
you mean like loverboy,bobsegar,fleetwood mac,van hallen with david lee roth the good classic rock

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 03:03 PM
u have now. i dont want to be arouseing to a guyfrustrated

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 03:00 PM

which part? The waiting for the divorce before entering?
nudie bars just degrade woman that stuff should be for husband wife and a comitted relationship thats personal stuff

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 02:56 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: I wouldn't pursue anything...I'd get divorced first, then I'd head to the nudie bar:banana: :banana: :banana:
i agree with etrain about not persueing any romance untill divorced if you cant reconcile. but i dont agree with the nudie bar part

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 02:07 PM
welcome leigh

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 02:04 PM

love love love Very arousing indeedlove love love
your so funny etrain

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 02:04 PM
hello etrain old friend

littleike's photo
Sat 04/17/10 01:59 PM
hello all. how does my new profile picture look?

littleike's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:41 AM
welcome fremont, im in sacramento

littleike's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:37 AM
junk food, lots of junk food,koolaid,chips,top ramen im a bachlor

littleike's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:31 AM

My feelings would be hurt if i was Indian or Pakistani.

Luckily i am from Bangladesh.

Will you marry me?
you r funny dan

littleike's photo
Mon 04/12/10 07:48 PM

doing good thank you :thumbsup: and you
im great

littleike's photo
Mon 04/12/10 07:30 PM

Witam: smile:
your realy cute also

littleike's photo
Mon 04/12/10 06:01 PM
to stop by and say hello to everybody, hows everyone doing?

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:55 PM

I am genuinely curious, i'm new to this online dating thing.

Any tips? :D
yes on this site on main web page click comunity and start your own posts under general disscusion and youll meet alot of terrific people

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:48 PM

I was wondering how do you post pictures in the forums I noticed that in the games others use pictures to communicate something funny I would like to learn how to do this thank you for any advice
you need to post pictures even the funny ones you want to use on your profile. then when you want that picture go to profile and click on it

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:43 PM

its not positive attitude or personality that attacted females. its money and great talent. that is the only reason that attract females. if you dont meet thoses standards. girls will pay you no mind. cause it feels like girls are about above other people standards. you have to raises your standards to get on a girls level.

I could care less how much money a guy has. I care if they are going to hold my hand in the mall, or pick me flowers in the backyard. Are they going to give me a bear hug when I have had a bad day? Leave me love notes on my pillow. The things that money can't buy are what mean most to me. flowerforyou
you got it, great answerflowerforyou blushing
how you been cutie?
Thank you, Ike. :banana: :banana:
when your hot yor hot, oh i meant when your right your right lolflowerforyou bigsmile

blushing blushing blushing blushing

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:37 PM

its not positive attitude or personality that attacted females. its money and great talent. that is the only reason that attract females. if you dont meet thoses standards. girls will pay you no mind. cause it feels like girls are about above other people standards. you have to raises your standards to get on a girls level.

I could care less how much money a guy has. I care if they are going to hold my hand in the mall, or pick me flowers in the backyard. Are they going to give me a bear hug when I have had a bad day? Leave me love notes on my pillow. The things that money can't buy are what mean most to me. flowerforyou
you got it, great answerflowerforyou blushing

Thank you, Ike. :banana: :banana:
when your hot yor hot, oh i meant when your right your right lolflowerforyou bigsmile

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:35 PM
hello msmyka

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25