Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Fri 01/22/10 04:02 PM

wow such hatred. What would Jesus say?

Yeah.. this is the same guy who said in another thread that he wanted to start hunting democrats instead of animals.
omg he did?

littleike's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:03 PM

Hi jmasse31,

Tommo is correct. If you go to your home page and click on View all my Mutual Matches, it will show all of the Mutual Matches. next to the picture there is an X that will delete the profile from your matches.

If you are referring to potential matches that show up, then you would just need to say no to the match.

This link further explains Mutual Match

http://mingle2.com/mutual_match/faq

Hope this helps,
Kim
well hello yellow rose long time old friend, how are you?

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 05:03 PM
nice piture,what do you think about california lol, come see me. realy tho beautiful picture

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:12 PM

Hi, nice profile and nice pics too! Happy to meet you. Hope to see you in the forums now that you are all updated!
youll see me i promise. im a oldie here just havent been on for a while. i was here when it was justsayhi

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:10 PM

slaphead waving waving waving waving waving waving
lol why you hitting yourself?

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:04 PM
hey every one how you doing today? anyway i been on mingle ever since it started but im just now updateing my photos and profile. please take a look at my profile and give me your feedback and ill try to keep in mind this is mingle lol but look please

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:49 PM
thank you fear

littleike's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:45 PM
just wanted to say hello to all my old friends and a big hello to all the new people i dont know

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:10 PM

My daughters friends voted me a MILF !!!

I had to ask them what it was...............

The laughed at me!!:heart:
i totaly understand i think i just learnt it not sure maybe still dont know

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:09 PM

I'm not replying to my topic.
just saying helo all and what
answers any of you have will
helpflowerforyou tears

I think smilies are workinghappy

No idea, hmm its photo's uploading
or to place them properly I'm lousy
at this tech stuff. Got to go now.
Will leave pc on to see replies later:wink:

If you're asking if you should put a pic up with you giving a two fingered salute, and if you can still get girls here. I'm not really sure, but you reap what you sow. A classy woman won't respond to it.
hi peccy

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:07 PM

I have no idea what you're asking.
hello jill my long friend

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:04 PM
i think body language is a big one

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:01 PM

She'd be too young for me.
I need a GGMILF.
Slide yer walker on over here, Baby!!drool drool
She'd LOVE to hear that considering we're both in our 40's!
hello peccy my friend and my birthday is tomorow and ill be 46 so i need a triple old one lol

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:03 PM
a wild red head who loves sex but dosent want to play head games

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:24 AM
california

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:22 AM

Humm all I can say to that is if your lonely depressed and not happy with life. I assure you. Even if ya was to met someone another person can not make all the hurt from inside go away. One has to be willing to see for themselves and fix what it is that makes them unhappy.

As far as Mr/Mrs Right well that can be taken several ways. For those are but only within ones imagination. There is no perfect man/woman we don't even live in a perfect world.

But once a person realize that they must work within and be happy with themselves first. Then learn to open up their heart and start knocking down those walls they have built. I guess they will never be happy and loneliness will eat them alive.........

As far as useless the tools are their it is like anything else it is not going to do the work for ya.noway Regardless if I was to never meet anyone on here I would never feel that it was useless or a waste of time. your totaly corect txsgal3333

your totaly corect txsgal this is not a perfect world, far from it

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:19 AM

Humm all I can say to that is if your lonely depressed and not happy with life. I assure you. Even if ya was to met someone another person can not make all the hurt from inside go away. One has to be willing to see for themselves and fix what it is that makes them unhappy.

As far as Mr/Mrs Right well that can be taken several ways. For those are but only within ones imagination. There is no perfect man/woman we don't even live in a perfect world.

But once a person realize that they must work within and be happy with themselves first. Then learn to open up their heart and start knocking down those walls they have built. I guess they will never be happy and loneliness will eat them alive.........

As far as useless the tools are their it is like anything else it is not going to do the work for ya.noway Regardless if I was to never meet anyone on here I would never feel that it was useless or a waste of time. your totaly corect txsgal3333

littleike's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:18 AM

As far as useless the tools are their it is like anything else it is not going to do the work for ya.noway Regardless if I was to never meet anyone on here I would never feel that it was useless or a waste of time.

littleike's photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:33 PM

hello and welcome back
well thanks and i missed you

littleike's photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:31 PM

waving
howdy partner

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25