Community > Posts By > countryman

countryman's photo
Mon 10/28/19 02:47 PM
Can you give some more information on your equipment you are using. I have not heard they are using android for streaming boxes, I thought all where Linux based which then I could help. The easiest way to mitigate it is to disconnect it from the network and use cables instead of WiFi or direct connection. Isolating it is the best way as now you have to be aware that it may have infected the whole network.

countryman's photo
Mon 10/28/19 11:42 AM
Thank you, that will at least stop some of them.

countryman's photo
Mon 10/28/19 11:26 AM
It would be nice if there was an age group setting that we could set to either receive messages or nudges. This would help on spammers for me at least. I am not using the app and only using a laptop to access the site as it is safer.

countryman's photo
Sun 10/20/19 08:28 PM
Edited by countryman on Sun 10/20/19 08:29 PM
I have never had a Dell so I am not completely familiar, why not just buy another charger, or take to Best Buy and see if that is the issue, instead of sending the whole unit back in, as for batteries I used an old Toshiba for years with a dead battery and only the charger.

countryman's photo
Wed 10/16/19 03:03 PM
Ok I see a lot of Linux users. That is interesting really. Are there any developers on here? I started with P7 from PCLinux then moved to VectorLinux and now onto a combo of Linux Lite and pure Xubuntu. Ease of use is Ubuntu based but for speed Slackware based distros can be built extremely fast.