Community > Posts By > sleeved_heart

sleeved_heart's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:48 PM
I do admire that he respects his friends that way. And, devildog08, I did explain it to him but he still says that the rule keeps everything between them clean.

I am just flabbergasted about it all...I have the feeling that his neighbour doesn't want him to meet me for the fact that I 'broke his heart' in a way - which is childish and stupid.

Mostly, it just sucks.

sleeved_heart's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:38 PM
I met a guy about a year and a half ago. We hung out for a day, but I didn't feel anything 'click' like. So I let him know how I felt...he seemed upset, but a couple days later he was seeing someone else.

Fast forward to today.

I met someone online last night and talked to him on the phone for an hour. We were getting along WONDERFULLY. He messages me this morning that we had in fact met - the guy I mentioned above is his neighbour, and I had met him on the balcony that one time I had hung out. Apparently he and his neighbour have an agreement to not date anyone the other person has.

My point is that I never 'dated' this guy - I hung out with him one time.

So now this new guy has written things off between us, but genuinely seems upset about the whole thing.

ARGH!

sleeved_heart's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:17 AM
Everyone has a routine...some people's just takes a lot of time to figure out the pattern....nobody is like pi...everyone has their habitual habits. :P

sleeved_heart's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:15 AM
How much does a penguin weigh? Enough to break the ice - Hi I'm JC!

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:28 PM
"You will find happiness with a new love."
"Stick with your wife"

Someone wins a cookie if they know what I'm referencing ;)

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:42 PM
Post your favourite/funniest fortune cookies here!!

Mine:

"A woman who seeks to be equal with men lacks ambition"

sleeved_heart's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:33 PM
Just wondering why this thread is for 18-30's...that's a pretty big gap, no? Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be great for an '18-25' and maybe a '25-35' range to pop up? With, of course, give and take on either side of the range of a year or couple...meh, maybe it's just me...

sleeved_heart's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:48 PM
From a personal standpoint, I'm not a fan of pics that aren't of the person themselves...so as cool as it is to put up pics of people you admire and your guitars, it's not really doing anything for me. Also the one of your face with a huge smile is kinda creepy :p That sounds so harsh, but it's a little on the creepy side...

sleeved_heart's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:20 AM
when he'll still make sweet loving to you even after you've had major surgery and now have a freakishly long scar down the length of your tummy to your bikini line.

sleeved_heart's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:17 AM
Can't sleep either....like your profile muchly

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:02 PM
Also, congratulations :)

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:02 PM
My nephew is snipped and there were no complications from it. I've heard far worse on the side of irritation and infection from NOT having it done...

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:26 PM
Edited by sleeved_heart on Thu 01/17/08 08:27 PM

If I sleep with 50 women I am a hero, BUT..a woman who sleeps with 50 men,... she is a sl*t?

Who made this decision to be that way and why?

Over how many years?

I mean, let's say a girl loses her virginity at 16, and she's now 60 and still happily single...one per year is only 44 men...is that really so much?

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:18 PM
Aerosmith - Dream on (on CFOX radio)

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:43 PM
I like it - if I were local I'd be emailing ya!

sleeved_heart's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:34 PM

I always call and let them know I enjoyed the date, I think after all the trouble they went through for the date, it is the least I could do. I am not a phone hound though so it is a quick call and it ends.

That's assuming the guy did all the planning/paying. Sometimes I'm the one to do it (I really quite enjoy being the one to treat!) so in your logic then the guy should call.

I agree with the person who said the phone thing is a game...if you say you're not into 'games' then screw who's turn it is to call or how long to wait. If you wanna call, call. If the other person is freaked out with how soon it is or if you're the one to call first, that's their deal.

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:20 PM
Nice profile - definitely a bonus that you can spell!

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:00 PM
Expect nothing. Seriously. If you expect nothing then you won't be disappointed if he doesn't measure up.

Meet in a public place.
Bring money.
Bring a cell phone that is FULLY CHARGED.
Tell someone where you are going and when you expect to be returning home.

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:48 PM

I love how you mention female surgery and all the guys disappeared. LOL

Having a great time reading about all you,

S

Haha no kidding!!

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:32 PM
Thanks - things are going well for me so far :)

Previous 1