Community > Posts By > FrankWheat

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:47 AM
How do you do a background check? and does it show anything useful?

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 08:39 AM
The only person I've ever felt truly understood me, I met online. We met about 8yrs ago but have never seen each other in person. I doubt we ever will since we only talk about once a year now. It was a great friendship and she's still one of my favorite people to talk to.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 01:40 PM
Never asked that question.

Never said the body was important to me.

Never said anything was wrong with liking nice teeth.

You talk about the health risks of having unhealthy teeth and gums, what about the risks you face by being over weight? You walk 3 times a week for 30 min, that's like brushing every other day with no floss or mouth wash.

You say you are happy with the way you look, maybe they are happy with their teeth being nasty.

Personally, I prefer someone who works on their entire physical well being, not just part of it.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 11:17 AM
Nope, sure wouldn't. They tend to be very into their religion and I don't date religious people.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 11:07 AM
I felt bad about it but they should have called 2 months earlier to let me know there was a problem instead of waiting til it was too late for me to do anything about it.

I think she just wanted someone to yell at for her mistake, but it effectivly made a miserable day for me.

If I walked into work and found s**t all over the walls and floor of the restroom, I'd quit, but there is absolutly no reason for that around here.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:53 AM
Having a client blame me for their office losing $600k by lack of timely filling.

It wasn't really my fault but it did make a hell of a day explaining what happened to my boss.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:31 AM

Ok. I am a voluptuous, cury woman. I am a size 14 na will probably not be a size 4 anytime soon. Though I'm full figured, I'm not fat.
I have really good teeth. Excellent home & dental care. At the risk of sounding like a *****....is it too much to expect a man whom I am communicating with to take care of his teeth?

Oral hygiene is as important- as important as OVERALL health care. People who don't floss, brush or rinse are very scary. Sorry to offend, but I believe a PERSON should exercise oral cleanliness.

Online dating is fun. But if a guy/gal have poor oral health care-it seems to errode feelings fast.

Thougts?

If you consider oral hygiene to be as important as overall health care, why expect someone to take care of their oral hygiene if you're not going to take care of your overall health?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:26 AM
I wish I could roll around in one of those sweet and stylist shinobi shozoku. I guess I need to make a religion where it's mandatory to wear a shinobi shozoku so I can get away with it.

I don't see the issue I guess. We have photo I.D. for a reason, and without showing your face what's the point?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 08:41 AM
Isn't a "nice guy" a subjective term?

Let's say I've just been asked by my girlfriend if the dress she is wearing makes her butt look big. Then we will assume it makes her butt look huge and also that this isn't the effect she is looking for. If I say "no honey, you look great" is that being nice? or would it be nice to say "actually, it makes your butt look huge"?

I'll normally go with the truth, which at times, makes me look like an a**hole. I'd rather her think I'm an a**hole for being honest than be the nice guy who let everyone snicker at her huge a** all night.

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 03:08 PM
Edited by FrankWheat on Thu 07/07/11 03:14 PM
Sorry for the odd format.

% of obese adults in all 50 states.

Mississippi

Alabama

West Virginia

Tennessee

Louisiana

Kentucky

Oklahoma

South Carolina
Arkansas

Michigan

Missouri

Texas

Ohio

North Carolina

Indiana

Kansas

Georgia

South Dakota

Pennsylvania

Iowa

Delaware

North Dakota

Illinois

Nebraska

Wisconsin

Washington
Florida
Alaska
Virginia
Maine
Idaho
New Hampshire

New Mexico
Arizona
Oregon
Wyoming
Minnesota
Nevada
California
New York
Rhode Island
New Jersey
Montana
Vermont
Utah

Hawaii
Massachusetts
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Colorado

no photo
Wed 06/29/11 06:45 AM

here for dating, but seems like a lost cause. Everyone here says to join in the forums to find someone. ha ha, no one in my state is in the forums. I want to meet someone on here I could actually meet with in person on a regular basis. I've found out in my years on the internet, no one is who they appear to be online. It's just too easy to be something different or what you want to be. I also rely on vibes that people give off and you really only get a good feel in person. until my special someone pops into my area I'll keep posting mindless chatter in the forums hoping for someone to conversate with about lifes many perplexities.

Unfortunately, the issue for many here is that there is no one local.

As for not being who they appear to be online, I don't believe that's the case for everyone. You just have to be pickier about who you meet. Though, you aren't being straight forward about who you are here (no picture) so why expect others to be?

Maybe I don't have a camera. Maybe I don't have any photo's of myself. Maybe I'm in the witness protection program. Maybe there is a psycho on this site and I had to make a new account without a photo so they won't harrass me on here or in person. Maybe I'd rather not be judged on my looks. Maybe I prefer the ambiguity.

I don't see how that isn't being straight forward. It isn't like I have another person's photo up and pretending it's me. It's my choice as to what I reveal about myself in my own profile. If someone would like a photo, all they need to do is ask, but I'd prefer to share my photos in private and that is my choice.

She is correct though. If those are your choices and reasons don't rant about it when you don't get the desired results. I met awesome people out of this site and had a good relationship for almost 3 yrs from someone off of mingle. Obviously what you are doing hasn't worked for you, try going out to the bar or w/e

Try reading more than one post before commenting.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 11:17 AM

here for dating, but seems like a lost cause. Everyone here says to join in the forums to find someone. ha ha, no one in my state is in the forums. I want to meet someone on here I could actually meet with in person on a regular basis. I've found out in my years on the internet, no one is who they appear to be online. It's just too easy to be something different or what you want to be. I also rely on vibes that people give off and you really only get a good feel in person. until my special someone pops into my area I'll keep posting mindless chatter in the forums hoping for someone to conversate with about lifes many perplexities.

Unfortunately, the issue for many here is that there is no one local.

As for not being who they appear to be online, I don't believe that's the case for everyone. You just have to be pickier about who you meet. Though, you aren't being straight forward about who you are here (no picture) so why expect others to be?

Maybe I don't have a camera. Maybe I don't have any photo's of myself. Maybe I'm in the witness protection program. Maybe there is a psycho on this site and I had to make a new account without a photo so they won't harrass me on here or in person. Maybe I'd rather not be judged on my looks. Maybe I prefer the ambiguity.

I don't see how that isn't being straight forward. It isn't like I have another person's photo up and pretending it's me. It's my choice as to what I reveal about myself in my own profile. If someone would like a photo, all they need to do is ask, but I'd prefer to share my photos in private and that is my choice.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 10:01 AM
I go for the beer pong tournaments, when they have them.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 10:06 AM

Wow Frank, for someone still fairly young I am a bit surprised you even need to find someone online. Life's perplexities? I always thought it takes a whole lot more than 23 years of living to be exposed to life's perplexities. You still have alot of life ahead of you & depending on your outlook...most of it will be good...sometimes kafuddled & bemusing ...but still good. Good luck to you...sincerely.

If only life discriminated by age the way the world does. I've seen more than my fair share of life in my 23yrs. That could be why I am online in my search. Should I be in a bar or club looking? or maybe I should be finding a good party or other social event? The thing is, I do all of that. When it comes to finding a date, these aren't the places I look to find someone that is mentally on my level or share similar experience in life. I've met plenty of women I get along with in these places but none that have the quality I'm looking for.

I've been in love and know what I'm looking for. The internet gives me the ability to widen my search. Since I'm unwilling to comprimise on what I want, it could be awhile, but I'm ok with that.

I hope you find someone for your sister. Everyone needs a companion, even if it's just a really good friend. Having someone you can trust talking to about things you wouldn't tell anyone else, definitely makes life easier.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 08:54 AM

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 08:12 AM
I had huge regrets of becoming a parent so young. I was only 9 years old at the time. My mother told me I shouldn't have gotten myself into such a situation if I wasn't ready for the responsiblities. After a couple weeks, I flushed my sea monkeys.

I still regret it to this day...

no photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:23 AM
Penis

no photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:22 AM
What does it do when I block someone?

Is there any way for them to see my profile or picture?
that is why I have not made a profile or posted a pic, I don't want her to find me.

no photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:43 PM
He is hoping for 3yrs in jail so he can qualify for SS.

no photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:40 PM
the kids will decide

they either feel comfortable with the idea of a replacement father/mother or don't and will let you know in subtle ways

my step father has been around since i was 4, never called him dad or treated him like one even though ive never had a real one, just a "how are you" call once a year if he remembered my bday that year of course

it's not your choice to force a parent on a child. if they don't take to him then make sure they know he is a rule enforcer, just like an aunt or anyone else taking care of them, but you make all the decisions for what is best for them. forcing a kid to call someone they don't feel comfortable with a parent only adds to the stress of a mixed house.

it took a lot of tension and arguments in my house before we decided it would be best if he stayed out of my parenting (best for everyone). i look at my step dad as a type of uncle, he had no say in what i did or how long i stayed out, but if i broke one of my moms rules he was right there to put me in place.

different strokes for differnet folks though. it takes plenty of trial and error before you'll figure out whats best for your particular situation.

Previous 1