Community > Posts By > marg56

marg56's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:51 AM
Wow Derek......hearing a person take responsibility for their actions!! They are hard lessons for us to learn, but in the end the pain is worth the wisdom we gain.

marg56's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:03 AM
I was raised Christian, then pulled away in my twenties, don't know what I would call myself now. I have come to believe that all beliefs have their truth, that misguided humans and some with adgendas have taken the teachings and manipulated them to fit what they wanted. I believe the biggest problem those of us who are spiritual face is allowing ourselves to be turned against each other. In all the reading I have done on all of the different religions the one belief that is most taught is
"love one another".
Not preaching...just my thoughts on the subject

marg56's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:35 AM
I am bipolar and now know that I was afftected for 10 years before anyone could realize it. Then it took another 4 years for ME to accept there was a problem. All are different, I turned my illness against myself. I have been working towards control for years now, it takes good medicine, good therapy, but the most important work has to be done by the person themselves

marg56's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:17 AM
Goodsmorning everyone

marg56's photo
Sat 12/08/07 04:09 AM
Good, glad to find people to talk to, is it Katt?

marg56's photo
Sat 12/08/07 04:07 AM

heh... i think i'm just feelin down right now, cause friend of mine reminded me how chicken i am... pertaining to wanting to ask out his neighbor

maybe she has noticed you.....and even if she were seeing someone, wouldn't it be a compliment to her? I am much older and maybe it doesn't work that way anymore, but I say go for it

marg56's photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:58 AM
I just got hurt....by a "romantic" lier....but I know they are not all the same.....I believe....I believe
Women and men do have different ideas of what romance is, I got a crockpot from a boyfriend and wouldn't have traded it for roses.

marg56's photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:24 AM
Good morning everyone, I am new, I have been reading yours posts.........everyone seems so nice. Marg

marg56's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:20 PM
no, you are not alone, or pathetic

marg56's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:51 AM
Hello, I am new also, looking for friends....you all sound friendly, hope to talk with you