no photo
Thu 09/05/19 02:59 AM
I play poker online

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 02:59 AM
I play poker online

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 02:35 AM
People judge others no matter of color, looks or social status. Alot of stupidity out there. Got to live life your way. If you keep wondering about how others feel about you, you will not grow as a person. Keep your head up and be proud.

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 04:22 PM
Whether you realize it or not we do change. Look through the past 50 to 100 yrs. Fashion changes our look anyways. It maybe small changes you dont notice. But its still there. Unless you make your own clothing then you can wear what you want. I wear what i like to. Im a very simple woman

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 12:24 PM
Women change cause fashion changes. Styles of hair, makeup and clothes change every season. There nothing wrong with it cause if we always look the same every year people would complain. Lol

no photo
Mon 09/02/19 08:43 AM
I feel bad for south florida residents. Hope they evacuate early.

no photo
Sun 09/01/19 07:36 PM
Maybe its bacon jerky?

no photo
Sun 09/01/19 03:41 PM
Mental illness is no joke people.

no photo
Sun 09/01/19 01:32 PM
Maybe turn off your wifi on your settings on your phone tablet or computer. Hope that helps

no photo
Sun 09/01/19 07:52 AM
Latest news. Dorian going up the coast. Dont think Tallahassee gonna get much. Maybe lil rain

no photo
Sat 08/31/19 08:20 AM
Why do you care about your age? Your as old as you wanna be. Im 21 and holdingbigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/23/19 03:57 AM
These days i get young boys contacting me, instead of men my age. I dont wanna be mommy anymore. For men my age, these guys dont like me because i got an abusive past and have health problems due to this. Im also very picky if i do choose to date them. I scare people, guess this is why i get bullied. shades

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 09:30 PM
For me i dont like men enough to approach one. They have to like and want to chat with me. I dont care one way or another.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 04:05 AM
I expect to be treated with kindness and respect. If all they want is sex they can go get a hooker. Plain and simple

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 03:38 AM
Ok. I had someone to read this 4 me cause my reading not 2 good. My point is that as we grow older sex is not as important as other things. Companionship, communication and just affection can be just as good. Some women, not all have health problems by the time we reach 50 that sex is more than enjoyable its either painful or uncomfortable. Or were just plain tired. I know for myself i cant do marathon sex like when i was younger. Lol. Loving someone is unconditional and takes in consideration of there mates needs than there own. Sex has become overated nowadays that its more of a social game than really having feelings and love 4 another. This is my opinions.biggrin

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 07:13 PM
B52's
Love shack

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 03:07 PM

Men are cheap. Nowadays they only wanna hookup instead of going out to eat. Its all about sex. Yes i remember rotary phones back in the day. You could here you neighbors talking if you listen long enough. Used to prank call my mom in another part of the house. Lols. I was the original bart simpson. rofl

I guess you've been fishing with the wrong bait (see Rock's reply).

I've had a man turn up with a box of expensive bonbons on a first date. Before meeting he'd suggested to do an entire day, and maybe a hotel...
my reply: -I'm not that kind of girl, I don't move that fast. Let's meet for coffee in the afternoon.
He quickly adjusted his story, seeing me differently, not being a pushover, and buying me expensive bonbons instead. And no, he did NOT try to get sex. The message had been very clear.

Another first date bought me a gorgeous rose quartz crystal of some 3" diameter as he knew I loved crystals. He'd gone to a crystal shop especially for me and chose the crystal intuitively.

Men being cheap and only after sex? Not my experience.
I've made it a point to also have a small gift for a date if he's driven quite a bit to meet me. Showing gratitude is important.

Since your date suggested sex its the same as what i said before. They only want a hookup. All men only care about is sex. These gifts they give is a trade off for sex. Yea they may consider your feelings but there intentions are not always what you think.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 02:59 PM
Maybe talk to a therapist so you can open up all your concerns. Wish you the best.

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 07:42 PM
Men are cheap. Nowadays they only wanna hookup instead of going out to eat. Its all about sex. Yes i remember rotary phones back in the day. You could here you neighbors talking if you listen long enough. Used to prank call my mom in another part of the house. Lols. I was the original bart simpson. rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6