Community > Posts By > FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Wed 08/03/11 11:07 PM
Well, I hadn't been thinking about it, but what was that date, time and locale again?

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:55 PM

My best friend is probly the best person to ever walk into my house. He helped me realize that I'm not a loser...

My bf on the otherhand....wants me to do something i would never do as well as smoke pot (but I hold my own and he knows when to give up.)

Hey, is that best friend available? Sounds like he might be a better match for you, at least on some levels!

Good luck, and hang in there!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:50 PM

He swears he will never actually cheat on me but idk....trust was slightly broken with that statement.

It does sound mighty fishy! I would sure love to hear comments of solid commitment! Once trust is broken, it creates a slippery path.

Hope it works out for you! And tell those voices in your head to sing instead of grumble.

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:23 PM
Hehe, nice try! Oh, and oral sex isn't sex, and therefore not cheating, unless you loved it? Yeah right!

I consider cheating as being more a state of mind and heart, and doesn't even have to involve sex at all. Lust is one thing, but a passionate kiss with another is cheating (or damned close depending on the circumstances) in my book.

It's bad news if you have to closely define what specifically constitutes "cheating" with your partner, no matter how you slice it!

Faith is where the heart is. But any form of sex is cheating, period!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 07:57 PM
Hmmm, I do love a sale... do they come as a lot? Or do they come individually?

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 07:45 PM
what

FantasyArtMan's photo
Tue 08/02/11 01:19 AM
Edited by FantasyArtMan on Tue 08/02/11 01:28 AM
Speaking of mixing metal into gold - here's bit of a genre-bender with a hint of classical.

Liquid Tension Experiment (LTE) playing "Another Dimension" live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaM4ynvylc&feature=related

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 11:09 PM
:smile:

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 11:06 PM
Yes, I've been accused for being too honest!

"Don't let me the truth! Tell some of them ol' lies and stuff about how great I look and all!"

Sometimes you can win either way! But as the Russians say "Go out with a song!"

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 11:00 PM

I keep attracting women who absolutely have no clue what they want in a man.

I keep attracting women who have absolutely no idea who I am - they apparently don't read or understand my profile (and I ramble on pretty well!). And then so many have nothing at all to say in their profile info! You don't have to write a tome like me, but at least give us a clue who you are!!! And then no picture!? Really!? 2011 and cameras on every device known to man, and no photo on your profile!? Why bother!!!

Ah jezz, I jumped up on a soapbox again! It's just frustrating and a little baffling sometimes! I suppose this is the exciting world of modern romance! (never got my promised flying car either!) Or well...

FantasyArtMan

I used to have a long profile, but no one ever read it, so I removed it for now.

And I guess that's what I was babbling on about - no one really reads it, they just skip over and see if I mention being a homicidal axe murderer or wanted by the FBI, and if not, then all is good.

I wrote such a detailed profile to try and fine-tune the responders - I even include a rock trivia quiz to help weed-out the non-rockers. I'm outside-the-box in many ways and I'm looking for ladies with similar interests, not just a warm body. And I don't mean to imply any ill will to those that are different - but I'm looking for someone as similar as possible - not a clone, but the more shared interests, the better!

But I do think anyone really hoping to meet a life partner should consider giving as much of a clue as to who you are as you're comfortable sharing. I love to learn about people's unique aspects - that's the best part, especially if we connect on a few facets!

Anyway, let's get back to havin' FUN!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 09:10 PM

I keep attracting women who absolutely have no clue what they want in a man.

I keep attracting women who have absolutely no idea who I am - they apparently don't read or understand my profile (and I ramble on pretty well!). And then so many have nothing at all to say in their profile info! You don't have to write a tome like me, but at least give us a clue who you are!!! And then no picture!? Really!? 2011 and cameras on every device known to man, and no photo on your profile!? Why bother!!!

Ah jezz, I jumped up on a soapbox again! It's just frustrating and a little baffling sometimes! I suppose this is the exciting world of modern romance! (never got my promised flying car either!) Or well...

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 08:31 PM

I have been writing all my life. I did that in ten minutes to get through a panic attack.

If you like that one read this one.

enternal growing from the seeds that sprouted from within. Past picture frame coming to life within a poleroid of today's most trivial endevours. Feelings of entitlement growing from the cracks of what my persona has known, these new memories, stressful though they may be, are breaching into psychal drummings of a well oiled chain snapping from the gear it had always known, the one that gave ideas to a turning diome of inner thoughts spilling into the stream.

One can dream, one can scheme, one can overlay ideas then metamorph into a collision already underway. Soperhaps not today, though i must say, i can feel the eye being to far to hope. Let us dream that one day the puzzled will be done. two hundred and fifty pieces constructing into a haven, a haven that never cires for the score. The soundtrack that had the cartrige broken into a thousand tiny orbs, something that the neices and nephews had once held so dear. Now a collision of arts, but favoring the moment , let's us decide what we will do

Really wonderful start to a fine expression! Some wonderful images within! I'd love to see this tightened up a bit with the usual spelling and grammar fixes, but it already has such good power and presence! Are you assembling these into any form of presentation? Might be a thought!

All the best!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 08:16 PM

i love music. i love metal, i love violin, david garrett brings the two world together, amazing, if you want to give it a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhgSNdko58&feature=related

A fine musician and wonderful performance, but not a trace of metal in sight. This would fit pretty firmly in the new age bin. For heavier violin I think Nash the Slash or Ben Mink of FM might fit the bill of metal violinist a little closer.

But I did enjoy David Garrett's emotional playing! Thanks for sharing!

FantasyArtMan

only metal is the metallica cover song... :wink: and that's the beauty of it, to the unsuspecting, it's just a beautiful classical peice. he does a cool rendition of 'kashmir' too, among others.

Ou, I'd love to hear his version of Kashmir! Gonna look that up right now! Thanks!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 07:54 PM

i love music. i love metal, i love violin, david garrett brings the two world together, amazing, if you want to give it a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhgSNdko58&feature=related

A fine musician and wonderful performance, but not a trace of metal in sight. This would fit pretty firmly in the new age bin. For heavier violin I think Nash the Slash or Ben Mink of FM might fit the bill of metal violinist a little closer.

But I did enjoy David Garrett's emotional playing! Thanks for sharing!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 06:10 PM
Good question, MysticOne!

Originality and the ability to think outside-the-box is one of my main interests in lovely ladies, and friends in general! Would be nice to hear some replies. :smile:

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:52 PM
Loving it! Thanks MOFW!

FanytasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:43 PM
Wonderful! Love the pacing and imagery!

Keep that wordsmithing flowing!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:40 PM
Wonderful imagery KC! Love the chorus with the talk of healed wounds. If you're not a already musician you might want to explore the recording and production possibilities in modern computer systems - easy than you might think.

Keep letting that art flow!

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:35 PM
Nice work there, VV! Would make some fine lyrics for a dark industrial or more gothic electro-rock kinda tune! I liked this quite a bit!

Keep rocking! (seriously, keep it up!)

FantasyArtMan

FantasyArtMan's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:30 PM

double penetration noway

I didn't see that double penetration either! And I'd have looked if it was in my general vicinity! Oh well, not the first rodeo I've missed!

FantasyArtMan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6