Community > Posts By > Hitchicker

Hitchicker's photo
Tue 04/09/19 01:39 PM
hello Quan!

Hitchicker's photo
Tue 04/09/19 01:38 PM
its impossible to miss the nail when its all head. ("u hit the nail right on the head"). Im always conscious of formulating what im going to say b4 hand, and checking for offences, least it happens, but even in the worst situations. But unfortunately, we do get mixed up in other peoples garbage without even knowing it, until (I now speak from experience) I became apart of it. I became the one he hated, and verbally abused. But in the end, when I was really paying attention to patterns, I found him to be the most ignorant person I had ever had the regret of meeting. I don't say bc of animosity, but because I finally got to see and hear what this fella was saying about me. Turns out he was strengthen his relationship with his boss, who we all know, saying all kinds of things to him, but also acting immature at 55! so immature that he embarrassed himself on vito without knowing it, so much, that when he say the recording I haven't heard from him since. Once a person lies to me, it is OVER. People that loose courage, never had it to begin with. And if the truth is that hard, how much more impossible to hold up a relationship?