Community > Posts By > Thema

Thema's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:39 PM
All my cats are fixed and all but one dog is fixed and he isnt gonna get fixed cause he is a stud..and thewy are VERY well taking care of :smile: happy

Thema's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:15 AM
Ok i read it so i DON'T fall into that one.. So im sorry i jumped you. My pet do not run the house nor are they in anyway not taken care of. I just simple like animals and if i could have a farm i probably would. I can also say i didnt go out and buy all of my zoo either.. 2 were left to me whenmy ex mom in law passed one of which i had to have put down (very sad) and 2 were gifts.. im sorry i cant turn a gift away..

Anyways thanks for helping me guys.. much love drinker

Thema's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:11 AM
Why do you say i have issues? Because i love animals? I been though alot and trust me i can handle just about any you put in my face.. i can cope with anything.. So try again.

Thema's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:52 PM
LOL.. shoes Alrighty then! laugh

Thema's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:40 PM
So no one can tell me wth the you shouldn't even have to ask why? means?

Thema's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:37 PM
HAHA.. Dont drive a truck but if you see Nissan On someones butt dont blame me :wink:

Thema's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:24 AM
I think my match got hit by a truck laugh

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:58 PM
I put it up on my myspace :wink:

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:52 PM
I love having them.. they are good for the spirit. and a big plus when you need to talk they don't talk back..lol.. Just playing..

My whole thing is why is it such a big deal to guys..I mean one guy on here i seen said "if you have more then 2 cats don't bother" Followed by "you shouldn't even have to ask why" WTH does that mean..

I love my animals.. as do my kids.. They are VERY spoiled..

My mom told me one more cat and shes calling me the crazy cat lady..LMAO.. I'm done though.. no more..

And as for Pinky and Brain well when i got them the lady came in to the shop and said her others were killing them so i took them and they got their names because Pinky was pink with hardly any fur.. Glad to say she is all white and tan now.. =)

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:15 PM
My pet names are (cats) Kit,Shadow,Nikki,Leo and Bob (2 of which i bought and the other 3, 2 were gifts and one was abandoned)(dogs) Honey,Grace(we call her Crazy Grace, she was a rescue) and Chunk De Aristotle(my expensive dog) (rats) Pinky and Brain, (snake) George and the fish name is Fred (my friend Has Barney lol)

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:47 PM
I asked because i have (now please no one freak) 5 cats,3 dogs,2 rats, 1 snake, and my new beta fish.. BUT i also work at petsmart so taking care isn't a problem..Its just seems to freak some of the guys out

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:32 PM
I mean i work at a pet store and I'm sorry but i do love having animals. No i don't live on a farm laugh but i guess maybe i should..I'm just asking your opinion.

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:28 PM
IMO it's because we've been though all the crap and now we now what NOT to look for thus knowing what we want :smile: but as i said that imo

Thema's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:15 PM
?

Thema's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:46 AM
I'm up here in Thornton :wink: