Community > Posts By > jamis00

jamis00's photo
Sun 07/03/11 05:51 PM
What kind of messages do you send when you initiate contact with someone on a dating website?

jamis00's photo
Sun 07/03/11 05:42 PM
Our church youth group has a "RAK Camp". they drive around the community, and do things like pay the bill at a drive thru for the car behind them, visit nursing home patients who never have visitors, buy and deliver gifts to health care workers, put money in parking meters. the kids really get to see how one little act can change someone's day

jamis00's photo
Sun 07/03/11 05:31 PM
So as far as cougars go..
I have always pictured the older woman being one of those few choice specimans with the perfect looks, body. Kind of the Demi Moore / Ashton Kutcher thing. I like younger men, in age or mentality. I cant bring myself to be with a guy who looks or acts "old". But I am no Demi. Am I still a cougar?

jamis00's photo
Sun 07/03/11 05:19 PM

I am just here for the forums. I realized long ago there was no chance of ever meeting anyone on a dating site. However that is just me and I am not saying others won't meet anyone.

I have run into a number of people who met the love of their lives on one of these dating sites. I am hopeful just meet someone local to me with whom to be friends and hang out with sometimes. I joined this site and find I really enjoy reading a lot of these forums. Who knows if I will ever meet someone...

jamis00's photo
Sat 07/02/11 04:23 PM

Hank III, Willie, Johny, Hank Sr.

Highwayman - Kris, Willie, Waylon, Johnny. throw in a little Charley Daniels. Heaven.

jamis00's photo
Sat 07/02/11 04:19 PM
a big thumbs up for Lady A:banana:

jamis00's photo
Sat 07/02/11 04:15 PM
Jennifer Nettles is so country. I made a Sugarland station for myself on Pandora. I get song after song in the same style.

jamis00's photo
Sat 07/02/11 03:47 PM
That's what I thought about E-Harmony when I bit the bullet and paid the membership fee. It was making me really insecure. Then I cancelled my membership and they inundated me with continual matches for the next week! that's how I figured out that was just a scam. Hang in there.

jamis00's photo
Sun 06/26/11 05:14 PM
I often wonder if there really are people out there who want relationships or if everyone is just looking to get laid.