Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 01:31 AM
I also have a solo lifestyle, but I do have a huge family and Grand-kids to keep me company if I so wish.
Like yourself, females simply do not respond no matter how polite you are.
I view them as ignorant, self centred individuals and just move on after blocking them.
Every single site has different functions, but all end up with females that will not have the courtesy to respond.
I suspect they are waiting for that adonis or greek god, that's going to whisk them away in his strong arms and take them to his yacht in the Caribbean.
Sorry ladies, that's not gonna happen!
One site I'm currently using actually has a function to send 100 messages out to females. It goes along the lines of 'make my day and reply to me', but much nicer than simply that.
Only got one reply and that was from a Lithuanian lady, and all written in her native tongue.
Out of politeness I replied to her, with a nice message translated in her language.
Dating sites by and large are pretty useless, far too many female window shoppers that do not know what they want.
At least this site is free, so no monetary harm done:)

no photo
Thu 05/02/19 10:50 AM
There is nothing more off putting to me than a woman photo with her damn dog.
The blurb usually goes along the lines of 'I love walking my dog 3 times a day'.
Well go walking your smelly dog woman, and when it licks your face in excitement, leaving billions of cells of bacteria on it, don't expect me to give you a kiss!