Community > Posts By > gaijingirl

gaijingirl's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:00 PM
Depends...if there was no physical contact, written in some manner is okay (but far from ideal), phone call is required for some physical contact, and in person is definetely needed if some form of intimacy transpired. If you have slept with the person, you need to at least show your face when breaking up...after all, they have seen every other part of you.

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:53 PM
Just finished with report cards...my god, it is so true!

gaijingirl's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:27 AM
Fellow teacher...I sympathize, 4th graders have to understand I have a rich fantasy life too!

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:19 PM

My boyfriend (who I met on this site, by the way)offers to drive, carry the groceries, pay for going out, and fixes my computer. Not because I am incapable (although, I am with the computer)but because he is a gentleman and considerate. His car is newer, carrying groceries hurts my bad knee, and I cook when we are at home. If anything, it shows that we are equals because he appreciates all the things I do and this is how he shows me.

Also, when you meet the right one, there is nothing more freeing (and scary) then trusting someone enough to be vunerable with him. That's not feigning weakness, it's the riskiest and bravest thing you can do.

Amen on that! And congrats on finding the right one!

Thanks Poetry...I am lucky indeed. And my skin is glowing from all the...activity.:wink:

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:13 PM

16. The way you act like we just bought you a new Lexus when we get you the smallest most ridiculous gift for no reason
17. No matter how beautiful you are, you never realize it or let it go to your head, whereas we think we're Brad Pitt regardless of the beer belly we're totin around
18. How you can make decorating a house a pain in the ass, but all in all, when it's done, I actually enjoy staying home
19. Listening to you try to sing, but butcher every note, and it's still the cutest thing ever
20. Making me watch your dumb ass movies on Oxygen or some women's channel, and I actually end up liking it...??
21. Being absolutely the most perfect creation God ever made, yet you never really fully realize it

Think about ladies. We go to college, get jobs, buy houses, cologne, clothes, learn the difference between Pinot Grigio and Pinot Noir... Why? If it wasn't for you, we'd all be hangin out shirtless playin video games or watching football 24/7.

Without woman, we'd never become men.

Okay, you win. That sums it up in a nutshell. I once asked my boyfriend what men most liked about women. His answer? "We love that you are so different than us."

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:00 PM
A week is fine for a phone number...it's not like you were asking to father her children!

Ask yourself...if I had meet someone in a public space and thought they were cute and looked interesting, would I give them my phone number? If the answer is yes, then why would a week seem too scary?

I personally like to have the phone number after few great IM sessions. If I truly like the person I want to know them as soon as possible...If it turns out I don't like them, well, I haven't wasted months of my time on someone who didn't work out.

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:08 PM
Edited by gaijingirl on Sun 03/02/08 07:11 PM
My boyfriend (who I met on this site, by the way)offers to drive, carry the groceries, pay for going out, and fixes my computer. Not because I am incapable (although, I am with the computer)but because he is a gentleman and considerate. His car is newer, carrying groceries hurts my bad knee, and I cook when we are at home. If anything, it shows that we are equals because he appreciates all the things I do and this is how he shows me.

Also, when you meet the right one, there is nothing more freeing (and scary) then trusting someone enough to be vunerable with him. That's not feigning weakness, it's the riskiest and bravest thing you can do.

gaijingirl's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:21 AM
Check out the book "Eat, Pray, Love" for an interesting definition. In a nutshell, it states that soulmates are not necessarily those who we end up loving for the rest of our life, but those who push our personal growth and we do the same for them. Could be someone we have known for a short time, but whose impression was so life-altering that they touched our soul and greatly influenced the journey of our lives.

Don't know whether I believe this definition (because it would make some people who I don't care for qualify as soulmates) but it's interesting.

Besides, I don't need to find someone to complete my soul...it's whole as is. So is my boyfriend's, and I much prefer the idea of us being whole and complete with two souls instead of sharing one.

gaijingirl's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:15 AM
Can't speak for women who are stick figures, but as a larger woman who attracts men who tend to be thin to average, all you have to do is be hygenic, groomed, wear flattering clothing and be secure in how you look and the generally women will find you physically attractive. Hey, this is what we first look for in most men, regardless of size.

gaijingirl's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:08 AM
Trust me, women are truly looking for a nice guy (keep in mind, "nice" does not mean a pushover). I have no idea what "girls" are looking for.

Although, it begs the question...are you truly a nice guy?

Shoes- the famous actress you reference is Rita Hayworth.

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:52 PM
Edited by gaijingirl on Tue 02/26/08 11:53 PM
Contrary to what many men believe, a woman does not want to be lied to about her fellow's feelings. Suck it up and cut her loose...then you can both find people you want to be with and wish to be with you.

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:47 PM
Oh yes...and love is in the air.

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:44 PM
Talked seriously with four guys:

Number One: Could IM with wit but in person could barely put a coherent sentence together (oh, and did I mention tried to stiff the waitress?)

Number Two: Only made it to the phone stage before psycho behavior set in along with profanity (Thank god, he is two states away!)

Number Three: "Shrug" pretty much sums up the experience.

But number four, oh number four! My current boyfriend and love. A man who gets what I am about on every level. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

Moral of the story: Three strikes may be out in baseball, but not in the (surreal) life of online dating.

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:00 PM
Only if the marriage brought an end to famine, poverty, or war.

...and the sex was good.

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:36 PM
Merci beaucoup!

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:29 PM
Decent for a 19 year old. If I was a teen, I would go 7.5 - 8

gaijingirl's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:08 AM
Forgive me for saying this...but I don't believe the middle pic is of you (drastically different from the other two). Make sure you don't try and mislead anyone...it will backfire, big time.

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:30 PM
I have to agree with Fade. She is a beautiful little girl but I would be wary of putting her pic online along with her hometown. I only say this because I am a teacher and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to one of my students. Someone could easily walk up to her with her name, age, and a picture of her mommy (copied from this site) and get her into their car. I am sure you are a great mom who is proud of her daughter.:smile:

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:22 PM
Nicely written profile. You may be one of the few men on this site who can use correct grammar and spelling (I think my boyfriend is the otherhappy ). Little suggestion: change your second picture to be the lead photo, smiling increases your handsome factor greatly.

gaijingirl's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:14 PM
Pretty nice. Slight suggestion - make the lead photo one where you are smiling and add more in-depth info about yourself.

Previous 1