greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:48 AM
Amen brother!

greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:46 AM
Sure sounds like she does!!!!

greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:42 AM
What rewards could you gain from your girlfriend cheating?Here's the question if your partner can't fill your needs shouldn't you find a new partner?This is just another double standard a guy could never get away with this.

greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:33 AM

If your needs arent being met by your boyfriend its time to think about moving on.This is still cheating!!Do you guys agree with me?

But they are needs the oposit sex can never fill.

Then why be with him? If he cant fill these needs once again time to move on

greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:29 AM
If your needs arent being met by your boyfriend its time to think about moving on.This is still cheating!!Do you guys agree with me?

greekboy08's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:22 AM
No would you allow your boyfriend to fool around with another woman?

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:18 PM
Going on your picture alone proabably not!The fact that you have a boyfriend and are still asking for sure no!

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:17 PM
Going on your picture alone proabably not!

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:52 PM
Come on people! Nothing fun going on tonight?

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:38 PM
What are everyone's plans tonight? Ladies where will you be hanging out?

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:23 PM
So I see people think if she did hair for a living its proabably ok.what if I'm a weight loss spiecalist would that have made it ok?I wish I had more time to think of a comeback.Here's the moral of the story when I told my story to my buddy the bartender overheard I didn't pay for the rest of the night

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:58 AM
So i am at this bar last night.I was looking at one girl all night,she looked at me a few times also.So i go outside to smoke and here comes the same chick.She is looking at me up and down and says "you know if you cut your hair you would look so much better"I am in shock here dont know what to say! So i blurt out you know if you lost maybe 10 or 20 pounds you would look really good.Whack ! i get slapped! People tell me isnt it almost the same thing she told me? Double standard again the chick can say whatever she wants but us guys cant!!! Somebody help me was i really a jerk?

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:12 AM
It should be up to the bussiness owner let them choose.If you dont want smoking put a big neon sign in your window.Its nothing more then a control issue i dont care what anyone says.This country was bulit on freedom of choice i dont have one anymore!

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:52 AM
Nobody will quit just because you cant smoke in public.In Chicago you cant drive and talk on your cell phone,are you gonna stop talking on a phone because of that?I understand where nonsmokers are coming from,but i will ask when the goverment bans something that affects you dont ask for my support!!! I am making my voice heard but not going to bars!After all this ban goes against what AMERICA is supposed to stand for!

greekboy08's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:43 AM
My question is the goverment are they just trying to control us? If they really cared about heatlh wouldnt they just ban cigarettes?Yes i am a smoker don't I have any rights left?I will say i have been to a bar since the ban.First of all there weren't too many people there.So now the air is clean,but i noticed we now get to smell B.O! spilt beer all over the place! Also the dude sitting next to me farted and that was far worse then any nonsmoker breathing in cigarette smoke! Does anybody agree with me when i say whats next? I know i will proabably get ripped for posting this but who cares!

greekboy08's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:39 PM
Yes i agree beautiful for sure! One of the most beautiful girls i've seen here

greekboy08's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:36 PM
I say dallas and new england

greekboy08's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:35 PM
I will tell you why its because some people try to they send messages etc.. usally dont even get a message back.Sometimes if we lower our standards a little we might be surprised who we can find.Alot of people on these kind of sites are looking for on a scale of one to ten a ten when they proabably arent even 5's.Please dont get me wrong not everyone but enough are.

greekboy08's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:01 AM
Well its a new year and we are going to change that!!! Whats up chicago area people?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12